Official NFL Pro Combat Collection thread

BrandMooreArt

with so many of us doing these NFL Pro Combat concepts, i thought it would be nice to get all of them into 1 thread. as more and more people are jumping on the trend, they can also contribute to this thread. so heres the deal, everyone whos done the Pro Combat series (or even just starting) post your Buffalo Bills concept here (as its most likely to be very different from the current sets) and a link to your thread or PC collection. we'll try to funnel all this stuff together as one resource if for nothing more than inspiration

5d48d3590e778323ad1f570230712259.png

collection of 32 - http://www.behance.net/gallery/Nike-NFL-Pro-Combat-concepts/833801

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Bills sets. I think this is a pretty neat idea for then the board starts 'trending' like it is now. The Pro Combat stuff has produced some great work here. But all those threads are tough to keep up with. Here's to hoping this one thrives.

All are GREAT!

Ravens - sharp, looks like tuxedos.

Bills - ginormous upgrade.

Bears - smart not to stray from classic look too much.

Falcons - current set's weaknesses corrected.

Cards - Ditto.

Panthers - not liking the numbers, a little unreadable, but striping is nice. Good idea empasizing black since panthers ARE black and also to differentiate from the Lions.

87Redskins.png

All are GREAT!

Ravens - sharp, looks like tuxedos.

Bills - ginormous upgrade.

Bears - smart not to stray from classic look too much.

Falcons - current set's weaknesses corrected.

Cards - Ditto.

Panthers - not liking the numbers, a little unreadable, but striping is nice. Good idea empasizing black since panthers ARE black and also to differentiate from the Lions.

Unless they're Florida panthers...which ARE tan.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I think the point was to just put the Bills concept for now and link to your other ones...

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

This is from my set of NFL redesigns that I am thinking of posting, so I might as well post this here to get an idea if I should post it all or not

Green Bay Packers Away uniform. I gave them a green helmet, and green pants, but other then that, nothing is much different.

21ke7ls.jpg

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

@MC

I'm amazed by how good that green lid looks.

Wow, thanks. The logo looks bad because this the the first NFL redesign I actually tried to make something good of, also because it's a PNG, I will be using vector now because I found those logos you made in vector. Thanks btw.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Archived