CFB Top 25 Concepts

Chapeeko

I decided to create a different thread because I think this deserves a topic of its own.

#1 Auburn Tigers

#2 Oregon Ducks

#3 TCU Horned Frogs

#4 Stanford Cardinal

#5 Wisconsin Badgers

#6 Ohio State Buckeyes

#7 Oklahoma Sooners

#8 Arkansas Razorbacks

#9 Michigan State Spartans

#10 Boise State Broncos

#11 LSU Tigers

#12 Missouri Tigers

#13 Virginia Tech Hokies

#14 Oklahoma State Cowboys

#15 Nevada Wolfpack

#16 Alabama Crimson Tide

#17 Texas A&M Aggies

#18 Nebraska Cornhuskers

#19 Utah Utes

#20 South Carolina Gamecocks

#21 Mississippi State Bulldogs

#22 West Virginia Mountaineers

#23 Florida State Seminoles

#24 Hawaii Warriors

#25 UCF

**Bonus**

Washington Huskies

#2 Oregon Ducks

oregonducksconceptfinalized.png?t=1292021204

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like how the wings look on the legs, and I'd give them yellow pants. Other than that, great concept. The style looks great when all of the extraneous colors are removed.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Yeah, they all look really good now.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

#1 Auburn Tigers

-Pretty much the same on this one. I added a new orange alternate, changed the pants stripe, added a new helmet, and changed the number font for the away. I think it is verging on being to Florida-esque, but I'll let you decide.

AuburnTigersfootballconcept.png?t=1292031227

I think it's fine.

#4 Stanford Cardinal

-This one was a pretty major change. First of all I dropped the black and swapped it with a dark green. The dark green is supposed to represent the green of the schools mascot. Added some striping. Slanted the logo to add a more modern look. Hope you enjoy. C&C always appreciated.

StanfordCardinalConcept.png?t=1292086092

Just noticed this but for Stanford's alternate jersey collar it's green red when it should be white red if you are going with the same pattern. The home's collar is red green and so are the stripes on the jersey. With the away the collar is white green and so is the stripe. You might have wanted it like that but I'm just saying.

That's a really nice NC State concept.

I can't wait for your Stanford concept... Oh...

The small amount of dark green on the primary uniforms looks like black from afar. I like the idea of the green jersey to match the tree, but I'm not sold on the primaries.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Not a fan of the black for WisConsin (you forgot the C on the jerseys) although I like the direction it's heading. Maybe use the same font the basketball teams use also to help distinguish their uniforms from Big Ten newcomer Nebraska.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Archived