CFB Top 25 Concepts

Chapeeko

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The UW concept looks good. Did you consider adding a black alt as well?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Aren't you against that sort if thing? Anways, these look pretty good. Love Nebraska and Washington as they are, though I think red pants are needed for the huskers. I like OSU's jerseys but the pant stripe is a little awkward.

maehl.png

#14 Oklahoma State Cowboys

Based this off of mcrosby's helmet design. Pretty modern, and sleek. Hope you enjoy. I know the BLACKMON looks weird, must be a glitch or something with the font.

OklahomaStateCowboysConcept.png?t=1293604474

I love these jerseys. Very well done, and a lot better than the disgusting hybrid they wear now. The others are all really nice, but the Oklahoma State Cowboys caught my eye the most.

Aren't you against that sort if thing?

In real life yes, but in concepts that (no offense to any designers) will never see the field, I don't really mind. Once it crosses that line between concept and field-worn, I have a problem.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Home and road Utah sets look fine, but that alt is just a recipe for disaster. Not that it's bad design, but there's no way those numbers would be visible on TV or from the stands. I'd be willing to say players on the field would have a hard time as well.

Home and road Utah sets look fine, but that alt is just a recipe for disaster. Not that it's bad design, but there's no way those numbers would be visible on TV or from the stands. I'd be willing to say players on the field would have a hard time as well.

agreed, maybe make them silver since that is something that nike does like to do.

The placement of the Nike logos on the jerseys seem to be all over the place. Some logos are up near the shoulder, some are down next the the v-neck. In a couple sets, the Nike logo isn't on one jersey, but appears on the otheres.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

...and the numbers overlapping the switching is a pet-peeve of mine...

This just in. There's not enough room in that chest panel for full-size numbers. They have to overlap, particularly when there is a wordmark under the collar, and sometimes even without (Florida). Clearly the jersey wasn't designed for the numbers to fit within that chest panel, or the area would be tall enough for full size numbers.

Texas_Royal_uniform_1.jpg

bsuuni_medium.jpg

oregon-uniforms-2.jpg

floridauni_medium.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

...and the numbers overlapping the switching is a pet-peeve of mine...

This just in. There's not enough room in that chest panel for full-size numbers. They have to overlap, particularly when there is a wordmark under the collar, and sometimes even without (Florida). Clearly the jersey wasn't designed for the numbers to fit within that chest panel, or the area would be tall enough for full size numbers.

Texas_Royal_uniform_1.jpg

bsuuni_medium.jpg

oregon-uniforms-2.jpg

floridauni_medium.jpg

I know that. It's part of the reason why I'm not a fan of the pro-combat template or uniforms, nor am I excited with Nike taking over the NFL soon. It just looks like cheap patchwork.

Archived