CFB Top 25 Concepts

Chapeeko

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple things:

1 - He's Bucky Badger, not Bucky the Badger (regardless of what un-informed TV announcers say)

2 - I like the slanted S for Stanford, but how will it look on the other side of the helmet? That's the problem with the Ravens' logo, in that the B in the logo only works well one way.

It's where I sit.

I really like what you've done with Oregon and Auburn. I for one love all the combinations Oregon can create, but if they would stick to just their actual colors, this would be really nice. Auburn looks good and I love the addition of that alt. helmet. Stanford is coming off to me as a closer look for nc state in the white and red jerseys, and the black makes me think of georgia, but not bad none the less. Better than what I can do!

Wisconsin is busy... too busy. There is a hell of a lot going on there... and their doesn't seem to be any slither of rhyme or reason to the uniform.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

• 3 weeks later...

The OSU link is broken.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Loooooooooooove Oregon's aside from the wings on the pants. I think if you brought back the script "Oregon" on the pants from a couple years back, sans the diamond plate, you'd have a winner. I also think a black alt would work too.

Fixed?

Yep, but I think black pants would work really well instead of the second whites.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

#1 Auburn Tigers

-Pretty much the same on this one. I added a new orange alternate, changed the pants stripe, added a new helmet, and changed the number font for the away. I think it is verging on being to Florida-esque, but I'll let you decide.

AuburnTigersfootballconcept.png?t=1292031227

Needs navy pants for white jerseys.

Packers-2.png

Updated Wisconsin.

WisconsinBadgersConcept-1.png

Can't say I'm a fan. Unnecessary black. Don't like white sleeves of CARDINAL jerseys. And the Nebraska comment about the "surrender whites" should apply to UW too. (Although the basic pant design has some possibilities, but in the opposite direction from where the point is now.)

Packers-2.png

#4 Stanford Cardinal

-This one was a pretty major change. First of all I dropped the black and swapped it with a dark green. The dark green is supposed to represent the green of the schools mascot. Added some striping. Slanted the logo to add a more modern look. Hope you enjoy. C&C always appreciated.

StanfordCardinalConcept.png?t=1292086092

Don't like the black ...

Oh, that's not black? Dark green? Intriguing. (I liked the Red/Green Sox concept of some months ago.) But needs cardinal pants.

Packers-2.png

"No need for red pants for Nebraska" is just blasphemy. The majority of Husker fans HATE the surrender whites, this would not go over well. Overall, nice concept, but gotta do the red pants.

+1.

Gotta go red pants and I would think about adding the jersey patch. Those two things scream NU to me more than anything else.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• 1 month later...

Decided to got non Top 25 here.

Washington Huskies-

I went with a sleek and classy look here. Traditional sleeve, helmet, and pants stripes. I added the white helmet because it works really well with the purple tops. The alternate is a knockoff of the Boise State Pro Combat unis this past year. Everything is interchangeable.

washingtonhuskiesconcept.png?t=1296614209

Archived