Flyers Alt Logo Concept

Blitz

Don't mess with perfection, especially when you're trying to make one of the best logos in the nhl retrofit into the shape of the eagles logo, so I don't like it.

Good Eyes. I'm glad I put alt logo in the title or you'd be really mad :hockeysmiley:

canada.png

Interesting take. Nice to mess around on Paint. Doesn't beat the current crest though.

I think an actual WWI fighter-pilot logo would be awesome for them.

Something like this, but more well thought-out.

flyboys.PNG

Looks really good, but the area around the circle of the P needs to be touched up a bit. It looks... bumpy.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Yeah, it wasn't meant to be a concept; I'm done making those (at least until I get a lot more practice). I was just putting it up as an example of where I think they might want to go if creating another logo. Anyway, team's flying high tonight!

First thing I saw when I looked at it was the Eagles
That was my thought, but I do like it. The original is a classic, but I like this logo. Great work! (**)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived