If various NCAA teams had as many uniform combos as Oregon

AnythingChicago

Ok, so I got this idea from UniWatch and I thought I would try some. I chose ASU because they have 2 rather unique colours that don't include navy (so black becomes an option). I may make some more of these, but they are very time consuming. I worked on this from 2:30-5:15 and 7:30-10:10 today, so there if there are more to come, they will be few and far between. Well, I hope you all like!

asulikeoregonsmall.png

EDIT: Click for higher quality!

25yzwqg.png

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doing something like this for Arizona would be so much better since our colors aren't rust and mustard. Plus, since this year was our 125th anniversary, you could include sage/silver uniforms.

Also, I'd make sure to include the PT-42 patch.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Doing something like this for Arizona would be so much better since our colors aren't rust and mustard. Plus, since this year was our 125th anniversary, you could include sage/silver uniforms.

Ah, I knew you'd be first to comment on this. ^_^

But it would be hard to do this with Arizona, since to get as many combos as Oregon you pretty much have to use black. And black clashes horribly with navy, so that's why I didn't toy with that.

25yzwqg.png

Ah, I knew you'd be first to comment on this. ^_^

But it would be hard to do this with Arizona, since to get as many combos as Oregon you pretty much have to use black. And black clashes horribly with navy, so that's why I didn't toy with that.

Actually, no, with Arizona it's simple. You've got navy, white, cardinal, silver and sage. For the sixth, you could do a throwback. Problem solved. No BFBS necessary.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

For some reason, I can't see the concept (I'm on my iPod so it could just be bugging out on me). Is it still posted? The concept sounds interesting, I'd love to see it!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Do Arizona.

The fact that ASU has a multi-color logo kind of puts a wrench into this. Oregon only quasi gets away with it because the O can be tweaked to not clash horribly with the direction the particular set is heading.

VmWIn6B.png

The fact that ASU has a multi-color logo kind of puts a wrench into this. Oregon only quasi gets away with it because the O can be tweaked to not clash horribly with the direction the particular set is heading.

Yeah, that set my silver set off a lot. But they could probably get away with it.

25yzwqg.png

Do Arizona.

If I get a chance do do another one, it will be Arizona. But these are very time consuming and I really don't want to put in the time and effort to do this. As I said, it will probably not be a series.

Fair enough.

Do Arizona USC.

If I get a chance do do another one, it will be Arizona USC. But these are very time consuming and I really don't want to put in the time and effort to do this. As I said, it will probably not be a series.

Fixed that for you :P

But if you do do (yes the double do is intentional) another one, do USC. It would be easy because they almost have the same colors as Arizona State, and there helmet logo only has one color, and even more combinations are available if you use the 1992 logo for the throwback helmet, and then make a carbon, black, white and gold version for that helmet.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Archived