Chelsea FC USA

exaccardi

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Remove the ship from the back of the helmet, put the 3 stars on the other shoulder and, add the LANOB to the front collar and put a NOB and then It'll look better. Also, for Chelsea, add a NOB. If you do another one, could you make it AC Milan, Real Madrid or FC Barcelona

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

I think these are pretty good. I'd go without the sponsors since American football teams don't normally use them, it would just clutter up the jersey. A couple changes I think would be good would be to change the Chelsea pants to white or blue, the black just looks out of place. Then on the Man City helmet, going without the stripe would make it a lot easier to see the ship.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I like the new Chelsea uni, drop the red outline. If you want red you should have it on the collar, but then you would need to drop the gold sleeves - they don't wear red blue and yellow, its red and blue or yellow and blue.

The Manchester City jersey is way too bright, it's more aqua, the Manchester City uniforms are powder(sky) blue.

I did something like this a while ago too.

Anyway, they look pretty good. I like all the helmets. I'm just wondering if any of these teams will have any different kinds of stripes or anything. The pants stripes have all been the same and they all have those stripes above the chest.

Would like to see what you can do with Liverpool though.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I like the idea for the concept I just don't like what you're coming up with, sounds quite harsh, but that's the way I feel.

Chelsea would be better all blue, there actual combination is blue shirt, blue shorts and white socks, white pants will look better if/or when you do Everton. Also there is one to many colours on the shirt itself, pick either the gold or red for use as a tertiary colour, not both.

Man City's light blue colour is totally not a normal shade for them, there's also too much gold and black and nowhere near enough white, the helmet design is great just the rest lets it down, especially the black pants.

Spurs is quite good and pretty much how I would have made it also. Might have gone with a white helmet also though.

I reckon you should think about varying the number font on them as this one just looks out of place and also some names would be good too.

It may sound all bad but I'm really looking forward to seeing more of these.

Could you try making any other designs on the jersey besides just filling in the stroke? I'll be honest, it doesn't look to great and it comes off as sort of lazy.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

As the resident Kopite, I'll give you my criticism

The helmet is ugly, it would look better red, plus the Liver-bird is way too big, you cut of one of his legs. The teal is the worst addition to something that Liverpool would wear at home, the Shankly Gates on the shirt I don't get, maybe just a small YNWA there would work but not the whole gates, if you were to do anything with the pro combat templates you should've tried to but the Justice flames as the pants stripes. The two tone arm collars look terrible. These are plain and boring and look terrible, ala Man City. Do some research before you make another one.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

Archived