NFL Pro Combat Concepts

TJed73

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really like the direction you took with the jets. the jet plane around the sleeve stripes is a great touch. i'd love to see the collar be completely green on the away set. and fantastic use of the vintage jet plane logo on the pants bumper.

i'd also go stripes socks on the aways to break up the green.

sig2024.png

I like where you're going with the Bears, but I have a few suggestions. First, please get rid of the undershirt logos. It just doesn't look very good. Then, put the GSH back on the sleeve like it is now. Other than that, I would add shoulder numbers (since they're required) and put the bear head on the white pants, and that's it. Good work!

• 11 months later...

I'd love to see St. Louis.

Most Rams concepts involve variations of the helmet stripes. I'd love to see something completely new.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I'd love to see St. Louis.

Most Rams concepts involve variations of the helmet stripes. I'd love to see something completely new.

Here's a more creative take on the rams...only home so far...let me know what you think

ramshome.png

where did u find the more detailed template(the one in ur older posts)...and the new concept designs look great, the Panthers is my favorite. i would ask to see the Packers but theirs would be a simple design.

I don't remember exactly where I got it..,but I could post a blank one if you'd like

where did u find the more detailed template(the one in ur older posts)...and the new concept designs look great, the Panthers is my favorite. i would ask to see the Packers but theirs would be a simple design.

I don't remember exactly where I got it..,but I could post a blank one if you'd like

yes please if u can

• 3 weeks later...

pick gold or yellow please not both it dosent work

+1. The two tones of gold don't work well together.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived