New England Patriots Concept.

jamdawg1

Not bad. Not a knock on your concept but I've never been a fan of having the helmet logo also on the sleeves (looking at you Seahawks).

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Not bad. Not a knock on your concept but I've never been a fan of having the helmet logo also on the sleeves (looking at you Seahawks).

You realize the...current Patriots uniforms do that, right?

This isn't bad, but it's basically just the 80's look with the current font and shoulder stripes moved to the sleeves. I'd like to see you push it a little farther, make it stand out more.

You realize the...current Patriots uniforms do that, right?

This isn't bad, but it's basically just the 80's look with the current font and shoulder stripes moved to the sleeves. I'd like to see you push it a little farther, make it stand out more.

What does that have to do with anything?

As for this concept, I really don't think teams would design new uniforms that featured stripes that are essentially impossible to actually fit on the sleeves anymore. It's your concept so that's fine, but I think it's better to work within the confines of the current templates... or make a whole new one.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Beyond changing the away jersey's numbers and lettering to being red with a blue outline, I'd also change the alternate uniform's font to be white with a red outline. The alternate reminds me of the eye-sore that were the first version of the Elvis uniforms and thankfully after one year in those things they ditched them. I also don't mind Pat Patriot on the sleeves, but unless you go the route of what Nike did with Oregon State's Pro Combat uniform, they wouldn't work on the jersey. Not bad at all though.

Beyond changing the away jersey's numbers and lettering to being red with a blue outline, I'd also change the alternate uniform's font to be white with a red outline. The alternate reminds me of the eye-sore that were the first version of the Elvis uniforms and thankfully after one year in those things they ditched them. I also don't mind Pat Patriot on the sleeves, but unless you go the route of what Nike did with Oregon State's Pro Combat uniform, they wouldn't work on the jersey. Not bad at all though.

The numbers on the Blue Alt are like that since I thought White trimmed in Red would look too much like the current.

On second thought, White Numbers trimmed in Red would be better

George Ashburn - My Website

yuku-sp-me-roll.gifyuku-jd-shake.gif

Archived