All-Sports Championship Signature Images

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried copying the picture and pasting it into the signature edit field, but it won't allow it. It seems that the only way to upload a picture into a signature is using a URL. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to fix this issue, or a place to upload a file and use that URL (Flickr doesn't seem to work either). Thanks!

5737a3a4-1de5-426d-a5eb-067469bdd6e3.jpg

I tried copying the picture and pasting it into the signature edit field, but it won't allow it. It seems that the only way to upload a picture into a signature is using a URL. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to fix this issue, or a place to upload a file and use that URL (Flickr doesn't seem to work either). Thanks!

Correct. Photobucket is a good site to use in lieu of flickr.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I'm new here but have always loved browsing the forums. You all are great designers and I really enjoy seeing your work!

I love these championship banners and would love to have some for my signature here! If I could make a request...

-Miami Dolphins AFC Championships & Super Bowl victories

-Marlins WS championships

-Miami Heat NBA championship

-All Kentucky Wildcats national championships in football and basketball

I appreciate it very much and look forward to getting to know you all, even though I won't be able to contribute anything as far as designing. I'm just a fan! :grin:

phinslogo-2.png

I'm new here but have always loved browsing the forums. You all are great designers and I really enjoy seeing your work!

I love these championship banners and would love to have some for my signature here! If I could make a request...

I appreciate it very much and look forward to getting to know you all, even though I won't be able to contribute anything as far as designing. I'm just a fan! :grin:

Here you go:

Kentuckyphins.png

STL.png

Here you go:

Kentuckyphins.png

Thanks so much!

phinslogo-2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much! Looks great

Fox you did some custom work on yours too. I like the navy Patriots. Now I'm thinking... Hmm...

It would clash with your BoSox ones, though. perhaps you could make the Pats navy and the BoSox red (like Fox)? It would only make more sense to the the Red Sox red, and making the Pats ones navy would help bring out the Lombardi Trophy because it's not as prominent with the silver on grey.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I'd like to make a request for LSU Tigers Football Team.

If possible can I get:

1944 Orange Bowl

1959 Sugar Bowl/1958 National Championship

1962 Orange Bowl

1963 Cotton Bowl

1965 Sugar Bowl

1966 Cotton Bowl

1968 Sugar Bowl

2002 Sugar Bowl

2004 Sugar Bowl/2003 BCS National Championship

2007 Sugar Bowl

2007 BCS National Championship

2011 Cotton Bowl

Thanks in advance!

I'll take the other bowl victories as well, that'd be awesome. I wasn't sure if you did SEC Championships either, if you do, I'll take those as well, but it's not something you need to go out of your way to do. I appreciate it!

Archived