All-Sports Championship Signature Images

Silent Wind of Doom

Wow....how do you make these?

He does it in Paint. Shrink the image down to 14 px in length, touch it up if needed, fill in the colour, and add the year.

You are right that I make them in paint. However, all of the team logos and trophies are drawn by hand in paint.

STL.png

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow. these really are amazing...

can i get these teams?

dallas stars (including campbell bowls? for both dallas and minnesota? if that's not possible, no worries)

tennessee titans/houston oilers (both AFL championships and AFC championships)

boston red sox (league championships only)

alabama crimson tide football (national championships only)

i suppose a star for those won while i was alive. (born in 1984)

can i get these teams?

dallas stars (including campbell bowls? for both dallas and minnesota? if that's not possible, no worries)

Here you go:

ColeJ.png

STL.png

can i get these teams?

LOL, my idea of wanting a special designation for title won during my lifetime is really catching on!!! Awesome!!!

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

And now that this season's over, you can add the Brewers' 2011 NL Central title to my sig.

My Pleasure. Hopefully the Brewers remain cotenders next season. As a Cardinals fan, I enjoy the rivalry.

In addition, I tuned up the banner. If you do not like the changes, I can cut it up any way you want it.

Here you go:

MBurmy.png

Dbadefense1990:

Thank you, I would enjoy that. Especially since the Cardinals earned it, we beat some good teams to get here. I tip my hat to Philly and Milwaukee, those are very good teams. Texas will be a challenge to look forward to.

STL.png

I've really been debating on adding a couple more items to my signature, so I'm going to ask for them.

I would like

Hamilton Bulldogs - 2007 (Calder Cup)

Boston/Milwaukee/Atlanta Braves - 1914, 1957, 1995 (World Series)

I have a baseball question, I only wanted to recognise the top championships. Now, prior to the formation of the American League, what was the title for the National League? Also, baseball maintains the NL and AL are seperate leagues so do AL and NL champions concider themselves to be champions even if they go on to lose the WS? Is the World Series more of an exibition specticle after the AL and NL seasons end or is it the only title that matters?

I'm wondering if I should have AL championships for the Red Sox and NL championships for the Braves as well??? Thoughts?

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

I've really been debating on adding a couple more items to my signature, so I'm going to ask for them.

I would like

I have a baseball question, I only wanted to recognise the top championships. Now, prior to the formation of the American League, what was the title for the National League? Also, baseball maintains the NL and AL are seperate leagues so do AL and NL champions concider themselves to be champions even if they go on to lose the WS? Is the World Series more of an exibition specticle after the AL and NL seasons end or is it the only title that matters?

I'm wondering if I should have AL championships for the Red Sox and NL championships for the Braves as well??? Thoughts?

The Al and NL are 2 different leagues who were bitter rivals. Then, in 1903, they decided for each winner to face off for to become champions of the world - World Champions, in the World Series. So, really, it's just 2 different league champions facing off, which is why it's still an accomplishment to win your league (they even give rings to league champions). Thus, it's still an achievement worth recognizing. If you follow junior hockey, think of the Memorial Cup, even if you don't win the memorial Cup, it's still an honour to be QMJHL/OHL/WHL Champion.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I would like

Update made.

STL.png

Could I please have the past 5 ICC Cricket World Cup winners as well as the Toronto Maple Leafs' Stanley Cup victories?

1996- Sri Lanka

1999- Australia

2003- Australia

2007- Australia

2011- India

lebdasig.png

Lebda4Norris.png

And you'll always have your neat picture.
We'll make the playoffs and compete for the Stanley Cup.
So what if I'm post-padding? The world won't end.

I'd appreciate it much if one can be made with

Orioles WS 66,70,83 AL 69,71,79

Redskins (assuming you go by the season and not the calendar year of the super bowl) SB 82, 87, 91 NFC 72, 83

Ravens SB 2000

Terps 2002 basketball

Capitals 98 Eastern Conference

Italy WC 34, 38, 82, 06

thanks again

Bill813.png

Archived