Super Bowl Champion Jersey Signatures...

robbman21

Eagles please.

*sniff sniff, sulks in corner, unable to think of a comeback to Giants, Cowgirls, and Skins fans for one more year*

ONE more year?

Hey, chin up, you guys just finished celebrating the 50th Anniversary of your only Title...before the Super Bowl though. :P

only title?? the eagles won 3 pre-super bowl championships

1948 Philadelphia 7 Chicago Cards 0

1949 Philadelphia 14 Los Angeles Rams 0

1960 Philadelphia 17 Green Bay 14

166gd1j.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, sir.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

09Saints.png

Heads up, Shockey wears #88, not 80.

87Redskins.png

And you've gotta show SOME love for Timmy Smith.

Oh I know, I wanted him on but 9 jerseys seemed a bit much, especially since all of his work involved 8. The whole Posse (WRs) had to be there. I also had Dave Butz in my original request but had to get at least ONE of the Hogs on there. The whole O-line deserves to be there. Could easily be a 15-jersey sig. B)

THANKS, ROBBMAN21....it looks great!

87Redskins.png

My requests have already been filled, but I had to comment to say how great these are.

Nice work!

Thanks a lot man!

Can I Get All Raiders SB.And You Should Do NBA ones too.

If you do a search you should find the NBA ones I tried after the Celtics won in '08, didn't get many of them made, though. The ones that REALLY went over well were my March Madness sigs in March of '08, I probably made 50 or more of those of all of the Final Four teams through the years and even teams that just qualified for the tournament. I'm gonna bring those back in March but in reformatted form, since the rules for sigs on the boards have changed since those were made. Still fun to look at, though.

98Falcons.png

Wait, you've done CBB sigs? Do you have one for Arizona's national championship?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

These are awesome! Can I get a Bucs one from Super Bowl XXXVII, with the following players? Thanks!

Brad Johnson - 14

Mike Alstott - 40

Keyshawn Johnson - 19

Warren Sapp - 99

Simeon Rice - 97

Derrick Brooks - 55

John Lynch - 47

Ronde Barber - 20

Um, you didn't want to include the Super Bowl MVP?!...

SigReflect.png

Amazing stuff Robbman,I don't post often but I have to give you props on these and also on the alternate universe series as well.http://boards.sportslogos.net/public/style_emoticons/default/bow.gifI'm a giants fan and I already have the SB XLII sig saved but I would like to see XXI and XXV as well if possible.I wanna combine all three in order and use it as my wallpaper on my PC.Thanks Rob and keep up the good work sir

The Super Bowl XLII Giants one please. What great memories.

It's been done...should be on page two of the thread I think.

The original March Madness sigs are here: Original March Madness Thread There's easily 50 different historical teams in here...some really cool stuff and also a great reference for college team's jerseys through the years. As I mentioned earlier, these really wont work anymore because of the rules for sig sizes now, but I still have the original files so I'm going to revamp them to a size that meets the boards requirements and ressurect the thread once March hits.

98Falcons.png

These are awesome! Can I get a Bucs one from Super Bowl XXXVII, with the following players? Thanks!

Brad Johnson - 14

Mike Alstott - 40

Keyshawn Johnson - 19

Warren Sapp - 99

Simeon Rice - 97

Derrick Brooks - 55

John Lynch - 47

Ronde Barber - 20

Um, you didn't want to include the Super Bowl MVP?!...

I thought about it...I guess he could replace Keyshawn. But when you're talking about the great players from that team, Jackson is almost never included in that conversation. Besides, Dwight Smith was more deserving of it, IMO.

The Super Bowl XLII Giants one please. What great memories.

It's been done...should be on page two of the thread I think.

The original March Madness sigs are here: Original March Madness Thread There's easily 50 different historical teams in here...some really cool stuff and also a great reference for college team's jerseys through the years. As I mentioned earlier, these really wont work anymore because of the rules for sig sizes now, but I still have the original files so I'm going to revamp them to a size that meets the boards requirements and ressurect the thread once March hits.

That was my bad for not noticing...these are really excellent and keep up the good work!

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

Archived