Super Bowl Champion Jersey Signatures...

robbman21

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eagles please.

*sniff sniff, sulks in corner, unable to think of a comeback to Giants, Cowgirls, and Skins fans for one more year*

ONE more year?

Hey, chin up, you guys just finished celebrating the 50th Anniversary of your only Title...before the Super Bowl though. :P

87Redskins.png

I'll be requesting a Falcons one in about a month!! :grin:

You know, that kind of post is just going to add a little more salt in the wound when the Falcons go down. I'll be surprised if they even get past Green Bay much less win the SB. If they couldn't hold off New Orleans with a 4th quarter lead, all the momentum, and the Georgia Dome rocking like a tent revival, just don't see them knocking off the Packers or whoever the AFC sends to the SB. If they do make it, I see them playing the role of the '98 Falcons to the Patriots or Steelers as the '98 Broncos.

We now return you to the regularly scheduled thread. :D

Are you a Packers AND a Saints fan?? we shouldnt be friends :mad:

No, I'm a whoever is playing the Falcons and a Saints fan. So if Atlanta wins, next week it'll either be "Bear Down Chicago Bears!" or...gag...Go Seahawks. :D

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

These are awesome! Can I get a Bucs one from Super Bowl XXXVII, with the following players? Thanks!

Brad Johnson - 14

Mike Alstott - 40

Keyshawn Johnson - 19

Warren Sapp - 99

Simeon Rice - 97

Derrick Brooks - 55

John Lynch - 47

Ronde Barber - 20

I'll be requesting a Falcons one in about a month!! :grin:

how do you feel now :P

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived