The NFL, Nike Pro Comat-ed

lenardo

The gradient doesn't look right on the sleeves.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The gradient doesn't look right on the sleeves.

That's probably because I use a line gradient, also I don't think red and lightblue mix well, I have another with white instead of red, and to CJ thanks.

maehl.png

No, no, no... lose the red. I know it's one of their colors, along with the 5 different blues they use, but it only belongs on their logo, not the jersey. The gradient look doesn't work here, on the sleeves or the jersey, so I would say your best bet is too stick with the blue/light-blue/white combo at this point.

Love the Jaguars update, it looks really good! I really like the design of the Titans uniform too, not sure about the gradient on the undershirt but I like where you are going with the design. I think you should keep the red though, I think it looks good for the Titans.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 2 weeks later...

I like what you've done w/ jags. as for Titans (which is my FAVORITE team EVER), i think you should keep the red, and flip the blues, where the dark blue is the shoulder and the lighter blue is the base of the jersey. red ties the team to its past as the oilers. i think there needs to be just a HINT of red in the uniforms. in EA sports' NCAA '11 TeamBuilder, i did a modification of the Titans uniforms with a hint of red, but i can't figure out how to copy the picture of it to share w/ the community.

• 1 month later...

Well I have been having a ton of computer problems again, lately, and haven't put up an update in a while but I fully want to finish this series. Alot of my files are gone so I'm gonna start out of order here with the New York Jets. I have been thinking about how well UConns football jerseys could fi with the jets and give them a more modern look. So that's exactly what I did along with slight logo tinkering.

nyjetshelmet.png

newyorkjeysprocombat.png

newyorkjeysprocombataway.png

Glad to have this back up and running, C&C please?

Also thanks for all the kind words on the Jags, they're still my favorite concept I've made

maehl.png

I know it's not your fault, it's the helmet manufacturer's...but this helmet looks like a garbage truck backed over it:

nyjetshelmet.png

As for the design, I like it a lot. If any team other than the Browns could pull off the helmet numbers, I think the Jets work well. Jersey/shoulder stripes that extend down look great, but I hope Nike could pull off striping better than Reebok or that design is in for a massacre on fabric.

My only complaint is the lack of Kelly Green. :P

87Redskins.png

no offense. but I dont like these.. no offense man. I hate the wierd piping and shields and stupid :censored:. they look ugly to me. (not saying your a bad artist. I just dont like them) :blink:

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

I know it's not your fault, it's the helmet manufacturer's...but this helmet looks like a garbage truck backed over it:

nyjetshelmet.png

My only complaint is the lack of Kelly Green. :P

Yeah a friend of mine said the same thing about the helmet, I'm going back to the traditional helmet view. Also I'm not really a fan of the kelly green on the Jets.

I love the number inside the oval idea. Very well done.

Thanks!

no offense. but I dont like these.. no offense man. I hate the wierd piping and shields and stupid :censored:. they look ugly to me. (not saying your a bad artist. I just dont like them) :blink:

I'm a little confused here, shields? Also what you think is piping is actually stripes.

I love these. The front numbers need to be much bigger though and please put the names on the back.

All in the update

One of the greatest Jets concepts ever on CCSLC

Wow, thanks!

maehl.png

Finally re-started on the Titans home and away set. I personally like what I did but I'm really iffy on the slightly updated helmet. So here it is.

tennprocohelmet.png

tennproco12.png

tennproco1white.png

tennprocopantswhite.png

tennprocopantsnavy.png

C&C please

maehl.png

You need to fix the left shoulder numbers. The logo on the helmet needs to be a bit bigger. The rest is alright. I do like what you did with the pants stripe, but the white pants look to much like an NFC All-star pants having the blue stars instead of red.

3535rx3.jpg

Archived