The NFL, Nike Pro Comat-ed

lenardo

Well, I finally decided to fully engage myself in the craze. I previously made an Eagles uniform but something went wrong with the file and I couldn't find it. So I decided to start new and begin with the Jacksonville Jaguars. Of course I wanted to add more gold since the currnet is ridden of it save the helmet decal. I also wanted to base the uniform off of the previous sets pant stripes and put it in throughout the uniform. Another addition is a sublimated jaguar print in the sleeve stripes and collar. I decided to keep the teal-black helmet but to match it with something else in the uni, I made the pant stripes fade. I am still not set with what I have and definatly want some C&C. I will make an updated Eagles set but the rest of the AFC South will be made first.

jaxprocohelmet.png

jaxprocosmall1.png

jaxprocosmallaway.png

maehl.png

You've got good taste for the Jaguars, excellent idea to go back with what worked. A few flaws, however:

? I like the idea of sublimated jag-spots, I'd expect it to look good on the pants too. I'd do away with the faded pants stripe, it just doesn't fit.

? Althought creative, I don't like the collar design. Maybe it's just me. I think a solid-color collar would do just fine.

? Like Chapeeko mentioned, your numbers are too small. They should take up as most of the front and back panels as possible (while leaving room for the wordmark of course).

Really nice job. I applaud you for using the clawing jaguar on the pants, as well.

I really like what you've done, and this is probably the most impressive Jacksonville Jaguars concept I've seen on these boards. I love the jersey and despite some previous comments about the collar, I personally like it a lot. My only complaints would be that the wordmark on the jersey needs to be higher, and the numbers on the front of the jersey need to match the size of the numbers on the back of the jersey. The pants are good, but I wonder if the pants stripe should match the stripes on the jersey, sort of like the Bengals old jerseys, but still fade with the clawing jaguar logo. Nice work regardless.

bump, I am almost finished with the update but I want to try to get a little bit more feedback to pu into the update.

Drakonius26-When I do third jersey sets for all the teams at the end, I may use the fade effect there but it will not be in this update

maehl.png

Having a fade-away pants stripe could definitely work with this set, but not that way. Maybe you could do it like Virginia Tech and Arizona's.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

DeFrank: though the update won't be up until tomorrow, I am adding the jaguar print to the pants but besides that it is the same style as the sleeves.

Kevin W.: I might try to do that on the third set because it would look a little out of place here. That triangle fade will be tricky as well.

Thanks all for your feedback, I'll be sure to address everything in the update, stay tuned!

maehl.png

I hate sleeve stripes on modern templates, but these actually look good. I'd continue the look onto the pants stripe. On the white pants, simply replace the white outside of the gold with teal. Also do that on the white jerseys - keep the "spotted" part gold everywhere. Don't question it, just do it. You're welcome.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That's what I meant to say, is to make sure that the pants stripe matches with the jersey stripes, since those are perfect. Sorry if you misunderstood me, but so far this is turning into a great concept, so hopefully you might have some more teams you'll do beyond just Jacksonville.

The number and and the wordmark on the front are a little too small.

? I like the idea of sublimated jag-spots, I'd expect it to look good on the pants too. I'd do away with the faded pants stripe, it just doesn't fit.

? Like Chapeeko mentioned, your numbers are too small. They should take up as most of the front and back panels as possible (while leaving room for the wordmark of course).

My only complaints would be that the wordmark on the jersey needs to be higher, and the numbers on the front of the jersey need to match the size of the numbers on the back of the jersey. The pants are good, but I wonder if the pants stripe should match the stripes on the jersey, sort of like the Bengals old jerseys.

I'd continue the look onto the pants stripe. On the white pants, simply replace the white outside of the gold with teal. Also do that on the white jerseys - keep the "spotted" part gold everywhere.

I thank you all for your kind words and help. I have tried to take everyone's thoughts into this update, mainly the ones above and I hope I have addressed all the needs. I am still a little unsure on the striping and this probably won't be the final but here it is.

jaxproco1bothsmall-1.png

I don't know which AFC south team to do next but another one will be done by friday hopefuly. As I said before I want to get some furhter C&C to get this right, I feel like I'm getting close though.

maehl.png

The number and and the wordmark on the front are a little too small.

That sir is the best Jacksonville Jaguars concept I've seen in awhile. I would buy that (pants included) in a heartbeat. Do you have anymore teams planned for your concepts?

My only complaints would be that the wordmark on the jersey needs to be higher, and the numbers on the front of the jersey need to match the size of the numbers on the back of the jersey. The pants are good, but I wonder if the pants stripe should match the stripes on the jersey, sort of like the Bengals old jerseys.

I'd continue the look onto the pants stripe. On the white pants, simply replace the white outside of the gold with teal. Also do that on the white jerseys - keep the "spotted" part gold everywhere.

I thank you all for your kind words and help. I have tried to take everyone's thoughts into this update, mainly the ones above and I hope I have addressed all the needs. I am still a little unsure on the striping and this probably won't be the final but here it is.

jaxproco1bothsmall-1.png

I don't know which AFC south team to do next but another one will be done by friday hopefuly. As I said before I want to get some furhter C&C to get this right, I feel like I'm getting close though.

The number font is great.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

well the Titans are taking alot longer than I thought. So far I am almost finished with the jerseys but not quite but I wanted to give a look at where I am so far.

tennsmallproco12.png\

I'm still trying to figure out where to put logos and which logos I want to use on the jersey and pants, C&C so far?

maehl.png

Archived