NHL All Star Game Uniforms

Bmac

This year's ASG uniforms are something else. They use quite a few new design features. Most people dislike them overall, but agree that there are good things going on. Here is my shot at the uniforms. Much of this concept is based on the uniforms recently released. I tried to use some of the ideas from the real uniforms better that they are used. C+C as always!

ASG10.png

I guess I'm not most people, since I think these are the coolest ASG sweaters since. I'm not a fan of what you did with the bottoms tripe. The grey they used makes the jersey look cool, and to me it seems like a Hurricane feel. This design is good, but I like the current better.

I like how you moved the collar number to the upper left-hand portion of the chest, compared to the disaster they created for the ASG. Still not a fan of the pinstripe sleeves, but you make it work pretty well. As for the trim, I personally like the stars that you've done, but the coloring on the red jerseys looks a little too pink, you might want to darken both shades of red if you can.

I guess I'm not most people, since I think these are the coolest ASG sweaters since. I'm not a fan of what you did with the bottoms tripe. The grey they used makes the jersey look cool, and to me it seems like a Hurricane feel. This design is good, but I like the current better.

I think you are right

mod deleted

I miss the Wales vs Campbell conference jerseys. Those were the best, the rest of these have been absolute turd-like. There might have been one that was half decent since then. Gotta look through the ones here.

The Montreal ones were half decent and these ones - http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=3ka4eht1575hlcg1qf9hfws7j

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

• 2 weeks later...

The 2012 ASG will be in Ottawa. I will post my concept for that later. For now, I will post a few ideas for the 2013 game.

Philadelphia, PA

Finally, a chance to have orange, black, and white again in the All Star game. The logo features the Liberty Bell in front of a puck with a star on it. "Philadelphia" is on a stitched nameplate, inspired by the Flyers jerseys. The uniforms are based somewhat off of the Flyers, but also take inspiration from past ASG jerseys.

ASGPhillyLogo.png

ASGPhilly.png

Not digging the nameplates. (it's a pet peeve) Other than that, A+

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

the one thing with this template, is that it encourages the sleeve stripes to be way too high. that should be much lower from the numbers, because that would be a LOT of black sleeve while worn on a player. The design is great, but those sleeve stripes could start much lower.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived