Teams with one logo?

KJHillis

In the NHL, the New Jersey Devils are the team that has done the least in terms of different logos through history. They had a special version during inaguration, but it was never used. Therefore, it doesn't count. Besides recoloring the circle and the NJ contour from green to black, it all ends there. No secondaries, no tertiaries, nothing.

The Chigago Bulls might be the overall winner. Only one logo ever, the only variations are one with script, one without. Unless one particular team has slipped from my mind, I don't think anyone has done less than the Bulls.

What about the Dallas Cowboys? They pretty much only use the star. The do variations of the star, but it's basically the same logo.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the NHL, the New Jersey Devils are the team that has done the least in terms of different logos through history. They had a special version during inaguration, but it was never used. Therefore, it doesn't count. Besides recoloring the circle and the NJ contour from green to black, it all ends there. No secondaries, no tertiaries, nothing.

The Chigago Bulls might be the overall winner. Only one logo ever, the only variations are one with script, one without. Unless one particular team has slipped from my mind, I don't think anyone has done less than the Bulls.

What about the Dallas Cowboys? They pretty much only use the star. The do variations of the star, but it's basically the same logo.

Nevermind, they had a rarely used guy riding a horse logo. Nobody ever remembers it. I was wrong...false alarm.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

What about the flying guitar pick of OKC?

Nope. http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=qdx55wdx4akljqkvzi1s3e6t3

The Indianapolis Colts.

They had a few alternate logos with a full body horse when they were in Baltimore. If these don't count, then yes the Colts have only ever had one logo ever. The fan designed picasso horse was never used.

Archived