Can It Be? An A B A Logo That Doesn't Suck

Lee.

...sponsored by KFC

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

178.gif

Kentucky Colonels. Not what it could have been, not what's come before it, either.

Couldn't you have found a bigger image of this logo? You can barely make it out.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Couldn't you have found a bigger image of this logo? You can barely make it out.

Yes, DAMN you, silverbacks, for not hand-vectorizing this logo the moment you found it, so we would not have to strain our eyes to see it!

OBVIOUSLY you found a huge file folder FULL of various sizes of the Colonels logo, and I'm SURE you already had the vector art on your hard drive.

Why would you be a complete jerk and post the ABSOLUTE smallest version of this logo that you had at your disposal?

oh, wait... its not YOU who is the jerk.....

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'm getting real sick of it too Braden.

If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything. I don't know what Chris thinks of all this, but I certainly know I'm not going to watch this continue.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

178.gif

Kentucky Colonels.  Not what it could have been, not what's come before it, either.

Here's an idea: Don't like it, get off your ass and find a better version to post.

Sorry, mods, but this clown is getting to me.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

178.gif

Kentucky Colonels. Not what it could have been, not what's come before it, either.

Here's an idea: Don't like it, get off your ass and find a better version to post.

Wow, let's just have a cow over nothing.....shall we? All I was pointing out was that out of the whole internet, you probably found the smallest version of this. I just think that if you're going to post a thread talking about a specific logo and it's attributes, maybe you should find a logo that's a little bigger. lol

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

178.gif

Wow, let's just have a cow over nothing.....shall we? All I was pointing out was that out of the whole internet, you probably found the smallest version of this. I just think that if you're going to post a thread talking about a specific logo and it's attributes, maybe you should find a logo that's a little bigger. lol

Or maybe that's all he could find or had time to find. I don't think he did a disservice to the community by discussing a logo with only a small example.

I'm sure your intent wasn't to sound like a jerk, bs2282, but it's sorta reading like you are. Jus' sayin'.

178.gif

Or maybe that's all he could find or had time to find. I don't think he did a disservice to the community by discussing a logo with only a small example.

I'm sure your intent wasn't to sound like a jerk, bs2282, but it's sorta reading like you are. Jus' sayin'.

What out of the following makes me sound like a jerk?

"Couldn't you have found a bigger image of this logo? You can barely make it out. "

It was a simple question. All I was asking for was a simple answer. He could have replied with "sorry bs, that's the biggest logo I could find". I would have understood an answer like that. Sorry for asking such a simple question.

Retired Number's To Come

178.gif

What out of the following makes me sound like a jerk?

"Couldn't you have found a bigger image of this logo? You can barely make it out. "

It was a simple question. All I was asking for was a simple answer. He could have replied with "sorry bs, that's the biggest logo I could find". I would have understood an answer like that. Sorry for asking such a simple question.

That's the problem with reading stuff... you can't feel the tone of voice. When I read it, it just feels a little unfriendly, that's all. Like I said, I'm sure that it wasn't intended.

In that case I'll just have to add a little :) next to any post that was in good humor or didn't mean any harm. In this instance I don't think I was "harmful" or "mean" enough for it to be an issue.

Retired Number's To Come

Or, instead of "Couldn't you have found a bigger image of this logo?".. YOUR post could have been...

"Hey guys, I found I better image, here it is." ... and actually have contributed something useful to the thread rather than, once again, starting more crap.

I realize that it's probably unintentional, and that you might not even realize that you're coming across as a total jerk, but it has stop. Please. It happens daily, and it gets out of hand, and it's really not funny anymore.

Just... from now on, reread all of your posts before you click "add reply". That way, if you end up getting flamed for it, at least you can't say it was undeserved.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

In that case I'll just have to add a little :) next to any post that was in good humor or didn't mean any harm. In this instance I don't think I was "harmful" or "mean" enough for it to be an issue.

You really should add those, considering people are taking what you say wrong quite often.

(I think its just cuz you like the lakers :P )

Or, instead of "Couldn't you have found a bigger image of this logo?".. YOUR post could have been...

"Hey guys, I found I better image, here it is." ... and actually have contributed something useful to the thread rather than, once again, starting more crap.

I realize that it's probably unintentional, and that you might not even realize that you're coming across as a total jerk, but it has stop. Please. It happens daily, and it gets out of hand, and it's really not funny anymore.

Just... from now on, reread all of your posts before you click "add reply". That way, if you end up getting flamed for it, at least you can't say it was undeserved.

That's fine, I'm open to posting bigger images but all I'm asking is before anyone else posts why don't they do a little more research. We're guilty of all of this so don't point the finger back on me.

Retired Number's To Come

Great job! :D I trust that wasn't too hard of a task.

Retired Number's To Come

Archived