Super Bowl XLV Champions Shirts/Poseter

Nintendogmaster

The posters look really good and I will definately be getting myself one if we win tomorrow. That said the flag and the hoodie look average, but i will probably still buy them anyway! the only gripe about the poster is that driver is on it, yes he's a good player but james starks? tramon williams? bj raji?

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Shirt looks just like the NFC/AFC Champ locker room stuff.

That's another problem with the standardizing of the SB logo - once teams go back to the SB starting after this season, I doubt their fans are going to buy nearly as much merch when it looks virtually the same as the last time they went, with just the number under the trophy changed.

It's really not that similar. The only thing that's the same is the font. The NFL wanted to use Orbit throughout the playoff line this season:

nfl-110106dlt4.jpg

R200A_GBP_GBPNEW7_10C_MF.jpg

2011-Jets-AFC-Conference-Champions-Shirt.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived