Nashville Predators Concept

rheistad

while i'm starting to revert from Revival mode to my usual modus, i'll put in a good word. font styles can make or break a jersey, and the italic needs to go here. the style you chose is god, nowever the number font just needs to go. ruins it for the most part. maybe if it matched the name font?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I agree with 'scrim...

also, I'd say the crest is a little low, and a little small.

BTW, can I have that template?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I like the color scheme and even the stripe layout....

I agree that the crest seems a little low.

As far as italic numbers, I think they work if the crest looks like it is "in motion" or italicized (for example the flyers logo appears to be "in motion") so italic numbers wouldn't seem too out of place.

You might want to come up with something different for the shoulders, instead of having the cat head again.

I agree that the crest sits too low on the jersey.

That being said, I think the Preds alt logo is one of the worst logos in all of sports, especially since their main logo is very well designed.

Move the logo up closer to the neckline.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived