My design page

CDunn

This is some great stuff, Sabres7200.

I really like your Buffalo Sabres logo. The charging bison over the crossed swords is a masterstroke. Which reminds me, you really need to get Illustrator, that logo would be, how do they say, "off the hook"?

Nice crossover work with the Bengals, although the logo and the tiger-trim come too close at the bottom. Still well done.

I am a huge fan of the LA Kings work. I knew that logo was good, it was just that horrifying third they put it on (and made Gretzky wear, of all people). Great colour choices, although if you wanted the colours to be ones straight out of the Kings history (ie. maybe a purple in place of the navy, and a gold from back in the day) I could probably hook you up with RGB's or whatever you need without disturbing Pantone.

And finally, that UNC white hockey jersey is absolutely beautiful. Very Avalanche-ish, but that's never a bad thing. It goes well in baby blue, and that logo is the best one UNC has. Send me mine with Jordan 23 on the back, now that would be shweet.

All in all, some fantastic work. Can you post your work at a larger size/higher resolution? If Yahoo! Photos doesn't let you, Angelfire isn't half bad. I mean, remote linking would be nice, but sacrifices must be made.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I think the Washington Senators wordmarks you done were excellent, but the uniforms themselves may be a little busy

great job on the college concepts and the Canucks concept as well.

that padres one I really dont care for however (that IS maroon, isnt it?  ??? )

Thankyou so much for the kind words.  

A few things:

1.  That is purple(just very dark) on that Kings jersey.

2.  The Senators jersey was my first attempt at pin-striping, so it may look really busy.  I felt they needed pinstripes.

3.  That is a really deep maroon- almost brown- on the Padres set.

4.  I use Adobe PhotoDeluxe (just so happened my dad bought it to edit photos, but I can do my stuff on it, too.  How much is Illustrator.

5.  This website is just a lauching ground, I may get an Angelfire account in the future.  As for larger pics, I'll try.

Thanks again,

Carter Dunn

Sabres7200, great work on all these designs....its good to finally see all the ones youve been talking about..as for the size they all come out the same standard yahoo size, i dont know if there is anything you can do about that...im not too familiar with that particular host...sorry, but anyways keep up the good work, you're doing great.

i will break things down from my viewpoint(which is NOT, i emphasize, NOT entirely outside the box, i have room for tradition):

send your predators concept over to nashville, adn forget alternate, it would make a great road jersey.

the pads jerseys, i don't care for that much.  i truthfully have no idea what i'd do with that.

unc does have a club team, as i figure some of you might know, and i am an avalanche fan so you get bonus points for the unc jerseys

georgia tech #2(i'm looking at these in reverse order): not exactly original in terms of execution, but i like it nonetheless.  another bonus cus i was born in Ga, and a few relatives moved down there.

tech #1: look above.  nice execution, again.  

kings: i don't know, i'm just not feeling it.  you got the king looking like an old man, and you got the lion...and the purple didn't come out how it should have.  bottom line, i really really want to like this but i can't.

team france: nothing special, but nice use of the rooster on the home.

canucks: i'll admit, i've never seen johnny quite like this...and i like the alternate too...simple and a tie to tradition

bengals hockey: i'll be frank: i don't like it on a hockey jersey.  strangely, i always liked the striping...just not here.

sabres: i like the updated logos...no, i LOVE this update.  i always thought the old buffalo logo needed a little something.

senators: nice update, but whythe three different W's?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

oh, and sabres7200: i can help you out with image hosting in the future, not right now but i'll let you know when.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Wow. Those are great. I love the Bengals hockey jersey. I've always been a fan of the stripes. The team sucks, but they do have some nice, simple uniforms. Your Flames jersey with the F is also nice. The Team France jerseys are very cool. Don't mean to be rude, is the France jersey original? It's great. What is that logo on the white jersey on top?? Both the Kings jerseys are awesome. Very nice stuff!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Don't worry, it's not rude, that's a legit question.  Yes, those jersey designs are original.  Also, the FRANCE script is original.  The fleur-de-lises are recolored N.O. Saints logos and the logo on the white jersey is the rooster the team currently uses.  The rooster is the symbol of France, thus the "Power Rooster" logo.  Correct me if I'm wrong, Shark.  I know that the soccer team uses a rooster in their crest, too.

I just added a Florida Panthers set.  Also up is a design for a Men's League Hockey team called the Anarchy i designed for them.  I know the captain so I did the work.  Name wasn't my choice.

The fleur-de-lises are recolored N.O. Saints logos and the logo on the white jersey is the rooster the team currently uses.  The rooster is the symbol of France, thus the "Power Rooster" logo.  Correct me if I'm wrong, Shark.  I know that the soccer team uses a rooster in their crest, too.

no sabres, youre right about "le coq" as it is called in france. all thier national teams sport a logo that depicts in some way, shape, or form a rooster. Ive been to the french rugby, american football, and baseball federation websites and each one has a logo that depicts a rooster. and yes, I do remember the gold rooster badge the soccer team wears.

is the font you used on your team france hockey jersey called "loki cola"? if so then its the same font I used on my french baseball concept. I even freehandedly drew the rooster logo on the shoulder.

The font I used is called Script MT Bold.  To make up for the small images, I have a new site.  My NEW Webpage

I will post all added designs on the new site.  The Padres one says brown, but that's just because it started off as brown then I changed the color to maroon but not the file name.  Actually, the color on the page looks brown, but it is supposed to be maroon.  I make that more apparant later.

Archived