Pittsburgh Penguins

TalktoChuck

Previous Concepts

Pants.gif Sents.gif

When I was thinking through ideas on what to do with the Penguins the thing that kept popping into my head was getting rid of the vegas gold and replacing it with a shade closer to the Lemieux days. So that was the first thing I did. The next thing to do was to get rid of the cookie cutter Reebok template they currently use. And again I found myself looking back to their past for inspiration. I made a variation of my favorite Penguins jersey of all time. Other than that I didn;t do too much, kept the logos (except for the color adjustment) and number font the same.

Pittsburgh.gif

jNTsTyQ.png

I really like it, as I'll like any variation on the Lemieux/Jagr championship sweaters. On the whites, try making the black yellow and the yellow black. Also, did you give any consideration to using the Pittsburgh coat of arms as a shoulder logo? I just like it so much.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I really like it, as I'll like any variation on the Lemieux/Jagr championship sweaters. On the whites, try making the black yellow and the yellow black. Also, did you give any consideration to using the Pittsburgh coat of arms as a shoulder logo? I just like it so much.

I kept the sleeves yellow on the white jersey because I wanted yellow to be the primary logo on both jerseys. I think making the sleeves black to make it too black dominated.

I'd go with black numbers on the back of the white and black for the C and consider double layer numbers on the back.

Other than that minor change its perfect!

I'll try black numbers on the white. I was a little skeptical about the yellow numbers to begin with.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, expect an update soon.

jNTsTyQ.png

Archived