NFL on FOX graphics on MLB FSN Braodcasts

TrueYankee26

are these the same as the NFL?

Yes, also this year Nascar on Fox is using this package as well. It seems like every two years Fox updates their graphics package.

Are they using the NFL theme as well?

I watched this game on SportSouth instead of the MLB network, and they didn't use it. They did use the

Also I watched the Sunday Phillies/Braves spring training game on FSN South, and they had the new NHL on FSN opening theme (which I can't find anywhere) for it. Now this game had last years graphics package, but I would imagine it will have the newer graphics package today for all the FSN channels.

And one more note on NHL on FSN opening theme, I watched the Rockies/Diamondbacks game on MLB network a few weeks ago and FSN Arizona had this theme. Its the one where they show video of the city, fans, etc. I would also think the Saturday games on Fox will have the NFL theme, like how last years World Series did.

I just hope its letterboxed for SD

The Tuesday Twins/Braves game I watched was on a SD TV and it had the 16:9 letterboxed format, so nothing was cut off.

4854683.png5157570.png

I just now noticed on the opening video for the Nationals/Braves game on SportSouth right when the pregame went off, that they used the as I called it the NHL on FSN theme then followed it with the updated classic MLB on Fox theme.

4854683.png5157570.png

In a related note, it looks like ESPN has dropped the "colored circle" style for ball/strikes/out counts in favor of plain numbers on their scorebug. Upgrade IMO. I never really got used to the colored circles. Numbers just look better.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

I like it.

I don't watch a lot of baseball as I can't really get into it and find it terribly boring, but one thing I do find is the top left corner scoreboard is usually very overcrowded and confusing, but this one is clean and easy to get.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

• 1 year later...

They updated the score bug this year instead of initials, it now shows the cap logo of the team. Also the third out "bulb" was removed. And finally, it no longer says MPH under the pitch speed.

554337133.png

(Hat tip to Cork Gaines of Rays Index and his help in getting the screen shot.)

They updated the score bug this year instead of initials, it now shows the cap logo of the team. Also the third out "bulb" was removed. And finally, it no longer says MPH under the pitch speed.

554337133.png

(Hat tip to Cork Gaines of Rays Index and his help in getting the screen shot.)

The Angels/Dodgers game yesterday didn't have any of those issues resolved. Is the new scoreboard only being used on certain networks? The Angels/Dodgers were on Fox Sports West I believe.

xSMVs.jpg

Archived