Prospects in Redskins Jerseys

DeFrank

So on the Redskins blog I follow (Hogshaven.com) somebody thought it would be great to see Jake Locker in a Redskins uniform because he really wants him on the team. I tried to make one, but have gotten stuck on the helmet. I've been using the replacement color tool so far, but on the helmet it is significantly lighter than it would be. Any thoughts on how to finish this up and hopefully do an away concept as well?

Thanks!

Original:

Jake_Locker_UW.jpg

Redskins:

JakeLockerRedskin.png

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Try adding a shape layer of the burgundy over the helmet and selecting the transparency as "multiply". That might work better.

What I meant was take the pen tool in Photoshop, and trace the outline of the helmet. (Or you could use the paint brush if that's your style.) Just make sure to create a new layer above the original image first. Then once you have the area selected via shape or pixels, make it the color the 'Skins helmets. After you've done that, set the "transarency" or whatever Photoshop calls it (maybe it's mode?) to Multiply instead of Normal. And that's how you get the helmet to work.

The helmet definitely needs some work, that and the pants lost a good amount of detail. The jersey could be fixed up a little too.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

That pic won't do you any favors trying to 'Shop it. It's usually more convincing if the player is the ONLY player in the pic so you don't have to worry about one guy Photoshopped while the others are still in the old colors. Plus, since Washington went back to more traditional numbers, something like these pictures would be far easier to use:

jake-locker.jpg

ncf_u_locker_300.jpg

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Third player: A.J. Green, Georgia

Not good... You colored his legs maroon? And the jersey doesn't look realistic at all. Also you missed a spot on the pants.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

Third player: A.J. Green, Georgia

Not good... You colored his legs maroon? And the jersey doesn't look realistic at all. Also you missed a spot on the pants.

I colored Julio's legs burgundy as well, I guess this one just looks stupid ^_^

I understand this was not the best one. I'm not going to go back and redo it, but the next player (Prince Amukamura by request)will be a lot better I hope.

I think each one has good and bad. For instance, the helmet on Green is the best, the pants/jersey on Julio is the best, and the overall feel of Locker/Green looks more 3D than Julio. I just need to bring them all togehter.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

You won't see a Nike logo on the chest of the Redskins' jerseys.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived