Odd Starter NHL Jerseys

DustDevil61

I've been looking at getting a jersey from Ebay, and have wondered if either this Dallas Stars or this light blue Colorado Avalanche jersey are supposed to be some kind of fashion jersey, or if they're just a couple of knockoffs.

I remember seeing stuff like this back in the late 1990s, so I don't mean for this thread to be one about knockoffs. What are your thoughts concerning these jerseys?

yeah, Starter and I think ProPlayer put out a bunch of fashion jerseys in the early 90s. There's a Pens one that's navy blue, black and gold that looks Blues-esque, a yellow Panthers, yellow Blackhawks, black Red Wings, gray Red Wings and a bunch of others. If people have photos of them, please post them. It'd be nice to have them all in one place

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I've been looking at getting a jersey from Ebay, and have wondered if either this Dallas Stars or this light blue Colorado Avalanche jersey are supposed to be some kind of fashion jersey, or if they're just a couple of knockoffs.

I remember seeing stuff like this back in the late 1990s, so I don't mean for this thread to be one about knockoffs. What are your thoughts concerning these jerseys?

I got one of those Avalanche jerseys from a Kohls around here for some reason. I loved wearing it cause I knew no one else around here would probably have one.

forgot about that baby blue wings jersey. the gray one is identical, except gray instead of baby blue. The black wings one was the home red, but black, and the only red was the sleeve ends past the white stripes.

Found some though some google searching.

c1481by6.jpg

flyerssweaterdr8.jpg

you can see the blue/blue flyers jersey in the background. Imagine wearing that at a Pens/Flyers game!

e0b31ru9.jpg

didn't know about this one. Detroit was REALLY popular then

http://cgi.ebay.com/COLORADO-AVALANCHE-STARTER-JERSEY-RARE-LIGHT-BLUE-LG-/130509679780?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e62fbaca4

baby blue avalanche jersey

There's a ton more. the more I searched, the more I thought of. There's a black 90s Sharks jersey and a gray canadiens jersey (like their red, but gray instead of red), but I couldn't find them.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I like them-- I own this one.

Wish I could find one in an XL and get then get it customized. This ones a XXL

SAM_1410.jpg

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

There was a navy blue Penguins jersey with the triangle penguin from the post 92 cup years floating around too. It was modeled after the home white one with the yellow shoulders.

KISSwall09.jpg

This pops up every once in a while....I have the Colorado one.

photo.jpg

I seem to recall a series of baby blue jerseys for playoff teams in the mid to late 90s (that Detroit one posted above, a baby blue Rangers one, ect)

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived