Cleveland Indians Logo Concept

JTernup

Although I love Chief Wahoo and he offends me in no way, I know that he is probably not the most politically correct logo. That is why I made this, to possibly replace wahoo. This is my first logo on inkscape so be patient with me, C&C appreciated.

Thanks to gingerbreadmann I could not have done this without your tutorials.

ClevelandIndianscaplogo.png

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Great job on this. With a little practice on inkscape, you can clean up the curves on the C and have something that can feasibly be used to replace wahoo in our pc world.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Thanks guys! Those curves were really bugging me too but I thought at 1 in the morning to stop with what I had and put it on here to get some feedback. Hopefully with some practice I can fix those.

Okay, so i came up with an I logo, as much as everyone around here hates the "i" I think it looks pretty good. Unlike my C logo I just took this from the site and traced it, and added my feather.

I may mess around with thickening the stroke on the feather later this weekend. Thanks for the comments. The second logo is an attempt to emulate a headdress.

KCCF

Ilogo2.png

Ilogo1.png

I thickened the stroke on the feather for both logos, and moved the feather on the I logo. I left the I feather a little smaller on the i because I thought it looked wierd with that logo.

Now that I can kind of use inkscape I am addicted and can't stop re-working these.

Thanks,KCCF

ClevelandIndianscaplogo11.png

Ilogo3.png

I created an Indians uniform concept to match with the new logo I left the "i" logo out because I don't think it is nearly as nice as the c. C&C

Thanks, KCCF

UniformSet.png

Archived