OHL: 2026

chrysleraspen08

I thought about making my own league concept. I chose to tinker with the OHL and attempt to guess what may happen within the next 15 years. Here are the franchise changes.

2014- Brampton Battalion become the Cornwall Royals

2016- North Bay Railmen and Chatham Maroons expand into the league

2017- Plymouth Whalers move back to Detroit

2018- Sarnia Sting become the Toledo Tornados

Here is what the divisions look like.

West Division- Chatham, Detroit, Saginaw, Soo, Toledo, Windsor

Midwest- Erie, Guelph, Kitchener, London, Owen Sound

Central- Barrie, Mississauga, Niagara, North Bay, Sudbury

East- Belleville, Cornwall, Kingston, Oshawa, Ottawa, Peterborough

I will start posting concepts later today. Enjoy.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Sudbury Wolves- The Sudbury Wolves are trying to get back on track after several bad seasons. Things were going good before. They made it to the Eastern Conference finals in 2015 (which they lost). After that, things started to get bad. Fan support was shrinking, the fans wanted a really good team. The arena needed some major renovations. In 2019, the team was very close to being moved to Waterloo (the deal fell through at the last minute). In 2022, a new ownership group came in and help get the team back to better years. There jerseys and logo hasn't been changed a ton, but a little bit. The primary colour on the jersey have been changed from blue to nickel (to honor Sudbury, "the nickel capital of the world"). The white jersey also features nickel instead of blue. The primary logo is also nickel instead of grey, and the blood coming out of it's mouth has been made more of a red than a pink, and extra blood has been added on the teeth to make it look more vicious. The alternate jersey is green to honor the old wolves jerseys and the secondary logo is the green wolf that was their logo back when the franchise started (to go with the alternate jersey. Here are the designs.

cbe40ver0fdixhaag4regu3k0.png?t=13059950

irwr86hxsxgr7s9cmkhghsba9.png?t=13059950

SudburyWolves.png?t=1305995081

So wait... you're not even going to put the logos on the jerseys? That's a whole new level of lazy.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

So wait... you're not even going to put the logos on the jerseys? That's a whole new level of lazy.

I'm new at using this program, I don't know how to.

Ok we have a whole thread dedicated on how to improve the concepts board...and this is not helping. It is great you told us what you are going to do. But perhaps you need to do it first, and use the opening post as a spring board to the links to the finished products. Also post the image not a clickable link to the image. As for your concept, lazy is to kind of a word. I do not want to sound harsh, but that is what it is. Just paint bucket filled jerseys on one link and a recolored logo on another. Your jerseys lack breezers numbers and names along with LOGOS. What is the point of this thread...take the time create the best jerseys you can, then post them in a clean package. The team is called the Wolves...and the best most creative thing you can do is use the same crappy logo they already have, and paint part of it green? I like the idea of the thread...it is just not thought out well at all.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Browse the concepts forum for some other concept threads and base your future designs off those in terms of levels of completion. You have to understand we can't offer any sort of appropriate criticism or commentary when the 'concept' is so rudimentary and not thought through.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Don't gt discouraged, just rework it and post again. If you are using a Paint, use a free program called paint.net to re size logos to put onto jerseys as well as colours. It's what I use and so far I have not had any harsh criticism on my concepts. But like was said before, make the concepts complete and you will get better C & C.

Don't gt discouraged, just rework it and post again. If you are using a Paint, use a free program called paint.net to re size logos to put onto jerseys as well as colours. It's what I use and so far I have not had any harsh criticism on my concepts. But like was said before, make the concepts complete and you will get better C & C.

Thanks. My only problem with that is that I have a mac, and that program is for windows. Is there any programs like that for mac or does that also work for a mac?

Thanks. My only problem with that is that I have a mac, and that program is for windows. Is there any programs like that for mac or does that also work for a mac?

I think it's only a windows program but it's supposed to be a program for windows users who want the same benefits of some of the more advanced Mac programs that are only available on Mac.

I think it's only a windows program but it's supposed to be a program for windows users who want the same benefits of some of the more advanced Mac programs that are only available on Mac.

Thanks for the help. I will look into that, do a bit of retooling, and reintroduce this (or a similar topic) sometime this summer.

IMO, it would've been great to see the Sudbury logo totally redone from that terrible thing, I'd try something more original and not that weak looking. I'd also try for a little more originality in the jersey designs which is hard considering most designs have been done before, but I'm sure theres still some new things to try. It's better than just using the fill tool in paint and calling it a new design.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

I'd have to agree with Generic here. I tried to make a brand new wolf logo a while back. It wasn't well received, but it was better than the current logo.

Ahh my friend you have a mac. I also have a mac. Download Seashore, Paintbrush and Acorn (I don't use Acorn, but I have) You may have to alternate between the three as each program does things the other ones can't. Also check out the Paint Users Paradise thread. You can find some more useful jersey templates there. Ones that look like realy hockey jerseys, not this EDGE think with all the piping and side panels.

Seashore:

http://www.macupdate.com/download/15662/download

Paintbrush:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/imaging_3d/paintbrush.html

Acorn:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/imaging_3d/acorn.html

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived