Atlanta Thrashers Graphics Retrospective

TruColor

Didn't Atlanta have an all-navy road jersey at one point? I vaguely remember seeing something like that in NHL 2002.

It's on the blog:

AtlantaThrashers_JFV1a_2005-2006_SOL_SRGB.png

Wasn't this supposed to be the alternate? I recall a rumour that the Thrashers intended to have three jerseys in their first season. The home whites, road maroon, and alternate navy. The league told them they had to wait a few years before they introduced an alternate sweater so they dropped the maroon roads all together and just used the alternate navies in their place.

Didn't Atlanta have an all-navy road jersey at one point? I vaguely remember seeing something like that in NHL 2002.

It's on the blog:

Wasn't this supposed to be the alternate? I recall a rumour that the Thrashers intended to have three jerseys in their first season. The home whites, road maroon, and alternate navy. The league told them they had to wait a few years before they introduced an alternate sweater so they dropped the maroon roads all together and just used the alternate navies in their place.

that was the first jersey. we never had a 3rd jersey until the fifth season jersey (which debuted the blue)

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

It's on the blog:

This would explain the logos not matching, Perhaps someone could do a mockup of said maroon jersey?

i remember in nhl 2000 on the pc the thrashers dark jersey was the same thing just with the primary logo instead of the t bird, i always preferred the t bird to that one for its uniqueness of having a different logo from the home jersey

leappa5.jpg

Archived