Red Wings vs. ?

drdougfresh

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I did a poll on Twitter, and everyone said the Leafs. I am followed by mostly Wings fans, and a lot of Original Six fans. SO, obviously Toronto won :flagcanada: . But I am asking you now, who would you rather see play the Red Wings if we (by divine intervention and possible impeachment of Gary Bettman) got a Winter Classic in our city?

I don't want any repeats, besides Buffalo I suppose. So I'm staying away from the Boston's and Chicago's. And don't even mention Pitt.

Poll away!

Red Wings vs. an SS-18 "Satan" ICBM

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Nothing, just most people from Chicago don't understand sports-- they easily confuse Mike Ditka for a former Blackhawks coach :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's what it is.

So you don't want repeats except for the ones you want? Makes sense.

Great poll. A+++. Would vote again.

I am going off the board and saying San Jose Sharks.

You know, that's actually not a bad idea. Seems to be our most recent iteration of the Colorado rivalry. Thanks for your realistic input! Haha.

Toronto is NOT an option. NBC wants American teams in the Winter Classic, they would never allow Toronto.

I picked Colorado. It maid the most sense of the remaining 4 options...Minnesota? eh. Tampa Bay? GM's don't play the game. Buffalo? Ryan Miller coming back won't make buzz.

If not Colorado, maybe San Jose or Anaheim (same reason as COL, for the rivalry aspect) and having one of the california teams in it may create more buzz for that team/the state.

Red Wings vs. ?

a bus

"Is the bus driven by Ditka?"

What does the former Bears coach have against the Red Wings?

Nothing, but a game could be played in Glendale at the site of Jobing.com Arena or in the parking lots of Westgate.

Toronto is NOT an option. NBC wants American teams in the Winter Classic, they would never allow Toronto.

I picked Colorado. It made the most sense of the remaining 4 options...Minnesota? eh. Tampa Bay? GM's don't play the game. Buffalo? Ryan Miller coming back won't make buzz.

If not Colorado, maybe San Jose or Anaheim (same reason as COL, for the rivalry aspect) and having one of the california teams in it may create more buzz for that team/the state.

You guys are starting to change my mind. Got a lot of thinking to do now!

I picked Colorado. It made the most sense of the remaining 4 options...Minnesota? eh. Tampa Bay? GM's don't play the game. Buffalo? Ryan Miller coming back won't make buzz.

Then you should not join in a day, make enough posts to start a thread in that 24 hours, then start a topic which should be in the Poll section since the Forum has a place for Polls. .

Then you should not join in a day, make enough posts to start a thread in that 24 hours, then start a topic which should be in the Poll section since the Forum has a place for Polls. .

Thanks for the warm welcome.

As a newer member I am extremely shocked at the new members of 2011, just horrible. At least baltimore newyork girl has calmed down/gotten off the boards. The post padding is getting very annoying, people need to find a hobby.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

As a newer member I am extremely shocked at the new members of 2011, just horrible. At least baltimore newyork girl has calmed down/gotten off the boards. The post padding is getting very annoying, people need to find a hobby.

Yes, I posted a poll in the wrong place. Terribly sorry. Christ. FYI, this isn't post padding, it's a legitimate poll to gauge what people want to see. I want to be involved in this online community, but I'm finding the hostility a bit childish.

Yes, I posted a poll in the wrong place. Terribly sorry. Christ. FYI, this isn't post padding, it's a legitimate poll to gauge what people want to see. I want to be involved in this online community, but I'm finding the hostility a bit childish.

Nobody likes you!!

Archived