best.soccer.kit.ever.

leggman01

They actually exist, unfortunately I can't read Russian or I could verify it through their web page. The Sun did pick up the story but they are lax when it comes to checking all the facts

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Wow. There soccer team is hot!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

German Women's Soccer team: Advancing the sport, one step backwards at a time.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Yeah, I'd tear that wall down.

I'd take them on the bearskin rug.

Man, I'd fill them with borscht.

Nyet means yes.

That's awesome (especially the wall part) :lol:

Man, none of you use Google Translate? There's nothing on that website about playing a game in bikinis, but there is this:

What you need to do in Russia to raise interest in women's football? - First, we have few professional clubs. I believe that the regulations should make a point, according to which every man's professional club should have its own women's team. That we have not only "Ryazan VDV-", "Russian woman" "Izmailovo", but women's "Spartacus," "Locomotive," CSKA. Perhaps to make women's teams played in one day with men in order to attract new fans. We want to give women's soccer as a beautiful and sexy show. On Sunday, for example, we did a photo session with the champions of the country from "Russian women" in bikinis . Everyone saw what our girls do not just play football better than our men's team, but also beautiful, attractive.

in general, i could not care less about soccer, or soccer uniforms (sorry to all of the soccer fans), but a friend sent me this, and i really like these uni's...let me know what you think

http://www.insideworldsoccer.com/2011/06/cash-strapped-russian-women-soccer-team.html

Interesting how you felt the need to preface your post by saying you don't care about soccer.

Archived