Tim Horton's National Soccer Association

crashcarson15

And glad you like it, negative! Next team'll possibly be up tonight.

They'll never be able to use the jerseys because the CSL has a contract with Givova, but would you mind if I sent my buddy who works there the crest?

I wouldn't mind it at all. It's not like it's really my work anyways. :P After all, it's just part of what they use already, taking away the unnecessary Man Utd rip off.

6fQjS3M.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And glad you like it, negative! Next team'll possibly be up tonight.

They'll never be able to use the jerseys because the CSL has a contract with Givova, but would you mind if I sent my buddy who works there the crest?

I wouldn't mind it at all. It's not like it's really my work anyways. :P After all, it's just part of what they use already, taking away the unnecessary Man Utd rip off.

Maybe so. But I didn't want to just show him without asking.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

thnsa_torontofc_logo_web.png

Toronto FC

Well, it's time for the "Reds" of Toronto FC, since I can't come up with something I really actually like for the Winnipeg club. Anyways, I really liked what TFC's done with the contrasting sleeves on the home shirt this year, so I kinda carried this onto the NSA. A new number font is present, meant to resemble the one used in the club's crest, and for the most part, the rest of the set is self-explanatory. A team called the "Reds" just wouldn't look right in anything other than adidas, so I stuck with them. That's pretty much it for this one. Not sure who will be next, maybe Halifax if I get onto my other computer and get them off of there! FWIW, I only left the leaf on the top of the crest because 1-it looks great and 2-MLSE owns TFC, so I figured it still made sense. C&C, I guess!

thnsa_torontofc_home_jersey.png

thnsa_torontofc_home_shorts.png

thnsa_torontofc_road_jersey.png

thnsa_torontofc_road_shorts.png

6fQjS3M.png

thnsa_winnipegsc_logo_web.png

Winnipeg SC

Alright, so this brings us into the 2nd quarter of the concepts, and after re-working this what seemed like a million times, I think I finally have something I can be proud of to work with here. Originally, I started off with a rip-off of Reading, but with vertical stripes. That evolved into a shirt with white and blue stripes which resulted in a crest similar to the one I landed on, but wider with another white stripe. And that evolved into what we have here, eliminating the outer white stripes and going with a chevron design on the shirts. The 5 symbols on the crest are the old-time soccer ball, bison (provincial animal), crocus (provincial flower), fleur-de-lis to represent Manitoba's founding as a French land, and Winnipeg the Bear, the inspiration for A.A. Milne's Winnie the Pooh. Blue and gold, just like the Bombers, the team they'd groundshare with, are the colours of WSC, and I went with gold on the home shirts for something different. Wasn't expecting much C&C on the last one, but I'd like at least a bit on this one! :P (And before you ask, I was too dumb to save my earlier options to show you guys). EDIT: The crest isn't supposed to be that blurry. Stupid photobucket. Just ignore that.

thnsa_winnipegsc_home_jersey.png

thnsa_winnipegsc_home_shorts.png

thnsa_winnipegsc_road_jersey.png

thnsa_winnipegsc_road_shorts.png

6fQjS3M.png

Topical and interesting. I know the CSA is talking about creating a real coast to coast Division 3 league (as opposed to the CSL which is known for it's match fixing) to encourage development at the grassroots level.

It's definitely something I think the CSA should do. Canada's got a chance to be a real emerging soccer country (just look at how Toronto and Vancouver embrace their clubs), and I think grassroots efforts (and allowing these clubs into the NCC) would be great for Canada.

6fQjS3M.png

thnsa_forestcityfc_logo_web.png

Forest City Football Club

I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to do with this one from the start. Forest City London is the current club in the London, and that's where I really got the inspiration for the name. "London" stays in the crest at the bottom, and I used a... different font for the shirts. I know I wanted to keep it green and white though, and the simple circle design fits with what I wanted. There's not much flair to this, but it's a clean concept. Macron's the sponsor (thanks flake!), as I own a Sheffield Utd shirt by them and love it, so I wanted to give the nod on this to the Italian kitmakers. Finally, the sponsor is Labatt, who also sponsors the John Labatt Center in London. I don't think there's too much more left to say about this one, but I'd really like to get more than two comments per concept (especially where original logos are concerned <_< ). And yes, the tree is borrowed from London's city emblem, but I think it fits here. I went with white shirts, green shorts at home for a classic look, and the reverse on the road, but knowing that the shorts are interchangable.

thnsa_forestcityfc_home_jersey.png

thnsa_forestcityfc_road_shorts.png

thnsa_forestcityfc_road_jersey.png

thnsa_forestcityfc_home_shorts.png

6fQjS3M.png

thnsa_halifaxcitadelfc_logo_web.png

Halifax Citadel FC

Alright, well this one is the one I've had done for a long time now (a couple of months actually). The colours are yellow and blue, just like the Halifax flag, and the gold kingfisher in the middle is the bird on said flag. The citadel itself is the defining image when you think "Halifax", so that's in the middle of the crest. Anyways, I went with charcoal on the clash for something different, and well, that's really about it I think for this concept. So, C&C this time? Please?

thnsa_halifaxcitadelfc_home_jersey.png

thnsa_halifaxcitadelfc_home_shorts.png

thnsa_halifaxcitadelfc_road_jersey.png

thnsa_halifaxcitadelfc_road_shorts.png

6fQjS3M.png

Serious. a new font please.

Nice criticism on the rest of the set dude. Stop pressing your damn fonts and look at the rest of the concept. People like you are why this concepts forum is dying. I wanted to use this font. Deal with it and maybe help me make the set better in other aspects. All you wanna talk about is pimping your font set, while not even paying attention to anything else in the concept.

6fQjS3M.png

I love this series. All of your kits really seem to have a different feel and they are all very appropriate for the cities they are in.

I especially like the brown Halifax kit.

When I looked at the London kits, it was so obviously London. I was like "he nailed it.".

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

really criticism: I think the logo needs some stripes. adidas logo in jersey and shorts. nothing more. is just to let us know the kits are adidas. a font and logos. sorry about it, but i'm crazy about this thing of fonts.

Exactly what I think, and the font is really ugly. And please download the new Paint Soccer Templates, the old ones are :censored: and they I hate looking at my old work, especially when they have been updated and look much better and more realistic. :grin:

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

really criticism: I think the logo needs some stripes. adidas logo in jersey and shorts. nothing more. is just to let us know the kits are adidas. a font and logos. sorry about it, but i'm crazy about this thing of fonts.

Exactly what I think, and the font is really ugly. And please download the new Paint Soccer Templates, the old ones are :censored: and they I hate looking at my old work, especially when they have been updated and look much better and more realistic. :grin:

I've downloaded them and that's what I'm using on the rest of the concepts! :P

Expect Québec soon!

6fQjS3M.png

Love the color scheme on this last one. Your logos could use a little cleaning up though. They're definitely not the sloppiest, but I'm just seeing some pixelated areas that could be worked on. I think the font on the orange uniform could use a blue stroke around it so it doesn't get lost in the stripes so much.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived