Tim Horton's National Soccer Association

crashcarson15

Love the color scheme on this last one. Your logos could use a little cleaning up though. They're definitely not the sloppiest, but I'm just seeing some pixelated areas that could be worked on. I think the font on the orange uniform could use a blue stroke around it so it doesn't get lost in the stripes so much.

Yeah, for some reason they're getting exported oddly. Oh well.

BTW, love the avatar.

6fQjS3M.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thnsa_quebecvoyageurs_logo_web.png

Les Voyageurs du Québec

Meh, I hate the logo on this one, but like the rest of the package. The clipper from the city flag is there, and I tried to create a "Q" with a wave. I had a vision of using something like the toothpaste logo, and just ended up going with something largely based off of that for the wave. I do like the jerseys for this one, however. Let me know what you think!

thnsa_quebecvoyageurs_home_jersey.png

thnsa_quebecvoyageurs_home_shorts.png

thnsa_quebecvoyageurs_road_jersey.png

thnsa_quebecvoyageurs_road_shorts.png

6fQjS3M.png

I like what you did with the piping around the kit, the 2 colours are cool.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

May I suggest another one?

Athletic Club of BC plays in the Pacific Coast Soccer League, which is basically the same idea as the CSL which London and Brampton play in. Difference being, instead of allowing college players to play on their clubs (like they do in the CSL) they just allow the college teams to play in their league (see: UBC Thunderbirds).

But, ACBC has a crest with tons of potential that they completley :censored: on.

The crest has the BC flag in it and a player silhouette, which is ok, but then they put this horrible multi-colour b.s. on top of it to make it look like it's for a toddler's soccer team from a preschool or something.

Just a suggestion.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

• 1 month later...

thnsa_acburnaby_logo_web.png

Athletic Club of Burnaby

Alright, so I decided to take on ACBC, but since the Whitecaps will also be in this league, I just went with AC Burnaby for this club's name. The BC flag is on it, but I didn't care so much for the silhouette. Got a bit crazy with the jerseys (OMG Reebok!), but I felt that one club with ultra-modern jerseys wouldn't be a bad thing. Yellow/Red at home, since Whitecaps are the "blue" team, All blue for the clash. Let me know what y'all think!

thnsa_acburnaby_home_jersey.png

thnsa_acburnaby_home_shorts.png

thnsa_acburnaby_road_jersey.png

thnsa_acburnaby_road_shorts.png

6fQjS3M.png

And this is the guy who I'm up against in the premier league tournament. I'm fearin' for my concept's life right about now.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

• 2 months later...

thnsa_scsaskatchewan_logo.png

SC Saskatchewan

It's about time for another one of these! So I decided to put the next club in Regina to play at the Mosaic. The green is of course the home kit (thanks, Riders) and the gold is an accent. The crest is based off of the provincial flag with the lion and the wheat stalks, with a pair of soccer balls flanking the side. Not much to say here otherwise, all green at home and yellow with white shorts on the road. C&C Please!

thnsa_scsaskatchewan_home_jersey.png

thnsa_scsaskatchewan_home_shorts.png

thnsa_scsaskatchewan_road_jersey.png

thnsa_scsaskatchewan_road_shorts.png

6fQjS3M.png

I would like to see Saskatchewan SC or put the SC above Saskatchewan, that would make it flow a bit better.

Love the old skool footballs too. Also the FC Edmonton idea is great but not as good as Edmonton City Athletic Club. :P

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

• 1 month later...

thnsa_fcmoncton_logo_web.png

FC Moncton

In the first of two I'll be posting today, the Maritimes get their second club in the THNSA. FC Moncton's crest and colours are derived from a good number of local symbolism. The atlantic salmon in the top left comes from the seal of New Brunswick, the top right features the Acadian flag, the Francophones in the Maritimes. The bottom left features the boat from the flag of New Brunswick, and the bottom right features the horse from the flag of Germany's Lower Saxony, where the province gets its name (from the city there of Braunschweig). "Resurgo" is featured on the crest as the motto of the City of Moncton, Latin for "I rise again." Red and gold are the two colours I focused on most, as well as a tertiary black. Home sees red with white shorts while the road sees all black. The kits are just typical Puma ones, so there's not much there.

thnsa_fcmoncton_home_jersey.png

thnsa_fcmoncton_home_shorts.png

thnsa_fcmoncton_road_jersey.png

thnsa_fcmoncton_road_shorts.png

6fQjS3M.png

thnsa_hamiltoncity_logo_web.png

Hamilton City FC

So, I promised two today, so here we are! Hamilton City's up as the next team. The crest shape is based off of Crewe Alexandra's crest for starters. The centre-piece of the logo is from Hamilton's city flag. The grey and gold is derived from the Ti-Cats' black and gold colours (just with the grey for a bit of a change), and the sponsor is steel provider Stelco. Hoops on the home shirt, just kind of because more than one team needs them. Not sure what else to say about this, other than going with Hummel for the kit provider. C&C I suppose.

thnsa_hamiltoncity_home_jersey.png

thnsa_hamiltoncity_home_shorts.png

thnsa_hamiltoncity_road_jersey.png

thnsa_hamiltoncity_road_shorts.png

6fQjS3M.png

• 1 month later...

thnsa_calgarycowboyssc_logo_web.png

Calgary Cowboys SC

The next entry to this series is the Calgary Cowboys SC. The hat is just from a decal that I found online, and the look is obviously inspired a lot by Arsenal. Just really like the look of them overall and thought it worked well for a club from Calgary. Not too much to explain here, just some posting to do. It'd be great to get some C&C though, on the whole series as well as this concept! 3 to go (and two of those are Impact and Whitecaps)!

thnsa_calgarycowboyssc_home_jersey.png

thnsa_calgarycowboyssc_home_shorts.png

thnsa_calgarycowboyssc_road_jersey.png

thnsa_calgarycowboyssc_road_shorts.png

6fQjS3M.png

I love that this series is back!

I love it, my only C&C is that on the SC Saskatchewan crest, it kind of looks like the "SC" is forced in there.

Archived