Tim Horton's National Soccer Association

crashcarson15

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thnsa_vancouverwhitecaps_logo_web.png

Vancouver Whitecaps FC

Alright, #14/16 is here, with one of the already established clubs in professional soccer. The Whitecaps, members of the MLS currently, would become a THNSA franchise on the creation of the league. The crest remains unchanged, as does the sponsor in Bell, but the jerseys did change. The jerseys draw inspiration from both the Whitecaps' NASL shirts and their current MLS shirts. The wide stripe is combined with the ripple effect to create a unique work for Western Canada's premier club.

thnsa_vancouverwhitecaps_home_jersey.png

thnsa_vancouverwhitecaps_home_shorts.png

thnsa_vancouverwhitecaps_road_jersey.png

thnsa_vancouverwhitecaps_roada_shorts.png

6fQjS3M.png

I like your whitecaps kits better than what they have now. I still dislike that they seemed to have ignored any aesthetics history they had.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

• 1 year later...

Just realized that I actually never posted the last two concepts of this series (even though I did them over a year ago...)! Here goes nothing...

thnsa_fcottawa_logo_web_zps91bf1541.png

FC Ottawa

Obviously, heavy inspiration for the crest comes from Borussia Mönchengladbach—I wanted a diamond crest in the league and felt like this could be a good place for it. The "67" imagery is heavily linked with Ottawa and Canada and is featured at the top of the crest while we see elements of the city's history at the bottom with things that I put there a year ago that represent the area's early industry. ;) The barberpole imagery synonymous with Ottawa sports is seen here and an "O" at the centre of the crest completes the look. (Note: I never did shorts for this design, nor for Montreal, so they'll be posted without).

thnsa_fcottawa_home_jersey_zpsf396985c.png

thnsa_fcottawa_road_jersey_zps9946ac68.png

thnsa_montrealimpact_crest_web_zps7bb7c6b9.png

Montréal Impact

One of the premier clubs in the competition, I've retained the Impact's crest from the MLS era but changed up the colours to brighten the set a bit. Apologies for the sloppiness of the crest—I had to hastily recreate what I did a year ago and didn't spend too much time there—but this is one where I just kind of started toying with the club a bit to see what happened. This is probably my favourite out of the whole thing from the uniqueness of the set and like Ottawa, I never put together shorts for the set.

thnsa_montrealimpact_home_jersey_zpsdb238a30.png

thnsa_montrealimpact_road_jersey_zpsb9ed5fd4.png

Thank you guys SO MUCH who followed this series all along back when it was updated regularly! I'll be starting up a series focusing on the sport in America next (since "MLS in 2022" is so popular :P) that was always going to be the follow-up to this. Cheers!

6fQjS3M.png

Cool stuff. Thanks for bumping, I had never seen it before. A lot of similarities here to what I'm currently doing in my Canadian soccer pyramid concept. Great minds think alike I guess! Look forward to seeing what you do for the US of A.

Archived