Denver Broncos Uniform Concept

jsb_0403

5999263913_3284bd2ebe_b.jpg

The logo is a modified version of burgundyskins's:

bronco-logo2.png

The uniforms themselves are based off of the 1965 home and the 1978 away.

I also tried to make the royal blue a bit darker without doing the navy that they currently have.

Comments and criticism are greatly appreciated!

Kudos to you and burgandyskins for both versions of the D-horse...that is one fantastic logo, either with the serif or without.

I like the uniform set here, just don't like the number font. The more traditional block font would look really good.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I absolutely love this. That logo from burgundyskins was the best broncos logo concept I have seen on here so good job with that. Like the traditional look for the Broncos. With that being said, I have a few suggestions.

1. As was already mentioned, a set of blue pants as a home option would be perfect, that way it would be blue orange blue
  2. the numbers on the front don't quite fit the Nike template, think they would need to be a bit smaller to fit above that hem line
  3. I would move the numbers from the shoulder to the sleeve
  4. last suggestion, the orange they use now is a bit more vibrant, I would go with that

This is a REALLY nice set though, would love to see Denver go this route. Really like that you went with a blue right in the middle of the old and the new. The new is too dark, and the old was a bit too pastel.

edit: hell of a job for your first effort, I would have never guessed. I still haven't worked up the determination to try a concept yet.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Congratulations on your first concept. It looks great and I would definately be happy if the Broncos went with this look, albeit with a few minor tweaks. I do think that the set would benefit from the addition of blue pants and moving the TV numbers to the sleeves. Great job though, keep up the good work. :notworthy:

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

6001354794_b4bd19ecf4_b.jpg

I changed the orange to Denver's current orange

Moved the shoulder numbers to the sleeve

Added a blue pants set

Added the Broncos text to the jersey

Changed the numbers to a classic block style

I also removed the seams from the template. They were in the way and I didn't intend for this to be a pro combat set.

I think the fundamental flaw in the old logo has always been the "wimpy" disproportionate body of the horse. While you did a good job incorporating the more modern head, the body still looks really weird to me. The lines on the shoulder make him look emaciated, and the fact that his legs end right when they meet the body, makes them look really skinny and stubby.

That just follows the original design, but it would be nice to see those issues addressed.

BlueSky: I wonder that myself too. burgandyskin did an excellent job for sure

The Impaler: Thank you, thank you.

Billsballerc: I could see that...maybe put some shoulder stripes on it? haha

Funkatron101: I was just working with what burgandyskin made. I can see what you're saying, maybe if there were some muscle lines on the body. But a horses legs usually look pretty wimpy.

6001354794_b4bd19ecf4_b.jpg

I changed the orange to Denver's current orange

Moved the shoulder numbers to the sleeve

Added a blue pants set

Added the Broncos text to the jersey

Changed the numbers to a classic block style

I also removed the seams from the template. They were in the way and I didn't intend for this to be a pro combat set.

massive upgrade over what they have. I do miss the serifs, seems incomplete with out the serifs but love everything else about this.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

massive upgrade over what they have. I do miss the serifs, seems incomplete with out the serifs but love everything else about this.

I do like the serifs too, I think it would have turned out just as good with them

Great concept - very well done.

thanks!

Archived