National "Football" League

exaccardi

In this series, i'm going to be creating soccer jerseys for NFL teams- home, away, third, and a CONCACAF champions league jersey. Each team will have a sponsor based in some way on the city or stadium of the team. The team will receive championship stars for their super bowl wins. Questions, comments, and criticisms are welcome. Now, in no particular order, the concepts-

San Diego Chargers

th_ChargersHome.png HOME

ChargersAway.png AWAY

ChargersCONCACAF.png THIRD

Chargers3rd.png CONCACAF

Soccer.jpg?t=1301776720England.png?t=1301868161Germany-1.png?t=1301800713FCB.png?t=1303259982

I like the idea, but I think that for the CONCACAF jerseys more than a recolor of the same design would be more realistic. Like you did with Jacksonville, I would use the opportunity to do something different rather than a color swap.

So for Dallas, you going to have mini stars above their big star logo? :wacko:

I liked that you used the Charger horse logo. I think that's a nice logo that should be used more by them.

And I'm surprised the NFL doesn't already make soccer jerseys like this, but without sponsor names.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

Hey this idea sure looks familiar...

In all seriousness though I like what you're doing with these so far. I am a tad disappointed however to see outdated crests for the chargers and jags. I know you're going for the traditional soccer look with these, but maybe try making some new crests or updating the ones the teams don't do anymore.

Also, use this opportunity to get really creative. MLS aside, many pro football teams have fairly and sometimes extremely different looks between their three main kits. Take it from someone who went viral from this stuff; variety is the spice of life!

TDZiMMB.png

I think the old Redskins R logo would look better for these.

I like the look of the chargers with the old logo, , but, the old logo is a lighter blue. So would look better if you either made the blue on the logo the current blue, or made the uniform the lighter blue.

For the Jags, the Unused Leaping Jaguar i think would look better.

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

thanks for the feedback guys, i'm going to try to switch the jerseys up a bit, since that seems to be the general consensus- @GatorHunter, i will be making my own crests moving forward, since many of the teams (e.g. seattle, buffalo, etc...) don't have logos that fit as a soccer crest. as you guys have probably noticed, for the CONCACAF jerseys i've started looking at elements from the region or the city- any thoughts?

Soccer.jpg?t=1301776720England.png?t=1301868161Germany-1.png?t=1301800713FCB.png?t=1303259982

This is gonna turn into something really great. I like that you used the colors from the logo on the Steelers one, but since this is soccer, you could actually design something like the 1994 throwbacks unis for the CONCACAF jerseys. My favorie though is the Chargers, great design with the lightning bolt and old logo.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived