Pics of new Auburn Pants

gdu

Once again, this is why Under Armor must die. They are incapable of doing anything right.

well they did create a beautiful corporate identity

but yea every coach i talk to that uses UA gear says its terrible. kids blow out shoes in a few games, jerseys tear easily. ironically the only thing ive heard a coach praise was the pants

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Once again, this is why Under Armor must die. They are incapable of doing anything right.

but yea every coach i talk to that uses UA gear says its terrible. kids blow out shoes in a few games, jerseys tear easily. ironically the only thing ive heard a coach praise was the pants

does ua replace the defective product?..I would think getting a reputation like that would cause repeat and new business to dry up pretty quickly...or are they significantly cheaper than nike/adidas?

does ua replace the defective product?..I would think getting a reputation like that would cause repeat and new business to dry up pretty quickly...or are they significantly cheaper than nike/adidas?

Yeah ive heard all there stuff falls apart to from many people and ive experienced it, and only if you get there warranty

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

I notice now that the striping on these looks pretty inconsistent. It may just be coincidental but it looks that on the right leg the cutoff of the stripe is different than on the left leg.

Aubrun-Pants.png

Probably just manufacturing inconsistency but that in itself is pretty cheap-looking. In this case I'd have to agree with the others and say that Nike's handling of pant stripe truncation is more acceptable (though both are less than optimal).

Yeah ive heard all there stuff falls apart to from many people and ive experienced it, and only if you get there warranty

i dont know about their warranty or customer service. the guys i know that used their stuff have all gone back to whatever they had before.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Wow, Auburn has managed to screw up their look even more. I don't understand why they are willing to wear a truncated 3 stripe pattern instead of pants that actually match the helmet's northwestern. If the pants actually matched they would have a decent great looking uniform.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Why do they really need that panel to cut into the pants stripe like that? There's no good reason for to design the pants to be sewn together that way. It doesn't make the players faster or harder to tackle. It's simply Under Armour wanting to showcase it's own version of the pro combat style of uniform construction and this is the only way to get people to notice the pants.

I hate it. I really hate it.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived