Former Orioles Pitcher, Exec Mike Flanagan Found Dead

Don

Mike Flanagan epitomized the Oriole Way, and he took his own life because he assumed responsibility for the team's lack of success. He will be terribly missed. RIP Flanny.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Pretty bizarre, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone killing themselves over the team's shortcomings.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Pretty bizarre, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone killing themselves over the team's shortcomings.

I don't know if that's the case or not. Who knows what was going on in his life.

All you really see with these guys is what's in the media and what they present on TV. That's very little to go on.

Sheesh, you'd think he's wait until one of their many losing streaks. They were on a 2-game winning streak (or maybe even 3, depending on what time of night this happened). Way to be a party pooper Flanny.

Oh yeah, did anyone else realize that this happened on Cal Ripken's birthday? Weird.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

I would say that this should weigh heavily on Peter Angelos' soul, but we all know better.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived