Fan Packs?

NJMojorising

I just started sending out fan packs this past year and I've got some great ones back. Last week I got one from the Lake Elsinore Storm with a team card set, Zach Herr autographed program, toothbrush, a window decal, magnet, and an autographed card of their mascot. The Bruins were also another good one, I got a Stanley Cup edition card set, Bruins Silly Bandz, two bumper stickers, a letter, and a magnet. Last year from the Red Sox, I got a 4x6 of Kevin Youkillis, a 4x6 of their mascot, two Red Sox stickers, and a mini bag of Fenway dirt. The Sports Card Forum has a ton of info on fan packs, it was the website I used to get started.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

I just sent one to the Bruins and the Wild.(no im not a bruins fan but they give some good stuff)

What did you say? I just said how much of a fan I was and asked for one and included my address.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

For the Wild I said I go to many games, I live 10 minutes away and I watch alot of games. For the Bruins I said Im a fan and I loved watching them in the playoffs.

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

• 2 weeks later...

I got one from the Dodgers and the Falcons.

The Dodgers sent me 4 schedules, 4 stickers, pencil, key chain and some brochures.

The Falcons sent me a schedule, a letter, 2 stickers and a banner which is a pretty good size.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Archived