Dbacks Concept

capitalcanuck

My d-backs concept looks the same as the current home and road but thats where it end new

-New home alts Red with snake logo and a sand colored one as a tribute

-New Road alt Vest with old away script

Dbacks.png

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

This is good! I like the gray road alt. But one thing you need to do for the cream alt is make it a little different than the home primary. Otherwise, it's just the same thing with a slightly different shade of white. Maybe use the "db" logo you have on all the sleeves on the right breast?

I really like this, though!

25yzwqg.png

Personally, I feel like you have too much going on here. You used 3 scripts, two that match and a odd ball one (personally I like this style better), either drop the new ones and use the old ones, or drop the old one. I?d pick the D Snake logo and drop the db logo. I would also Drop the sleeveless jersey and the sand colored ?home? alternate. If you?re going to do a sand alternate (Padres Away) make it stand out from your white uniform, right now it just looks like the equipment manager forgot to wash the uniforms. Keep the black alt as is, but remove the D-logo from the front, slap it on the sleeve, and add the Dback?s script to it, in black of course. Black undershirts on jerseys with black socks and red with red socks, looks much cleaner.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Personally, I feel like you have too much going on here. You used 3 scripts, two that match and a odd ball one (personally I like this style better), either drop the new ones and use the old ones, or drop the old one. I?d pick the D Snake logo and drop the db logo. I would also Drop the sleeveless jersey and the sand colored ?home? alternate. If you?re going to do a sand alternate (Padres Away) make it stand out from your white uniform, right now it just looks like the equipment manager forgot to wash the uniforms. Keep the black alt as is, but remove the D-logo from the front, slap it on the sleeve, and add the Dback?s script to it, in black of course. Black undershirts on jerseys with black socks and red with red socks, looks much cleaner.

ill fix everything excpet the sand jersey, Ive been a dbacks fan since they were a team and in my mind the cream colored unis were my fav so thats what i was trying to replicate but thanks for the criticism

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

One thing I know, and one thing that's been mentioned, I personally don't like releasing anything with what I'd call pointless alts, like what you've put out here regarding the cream uniform. Other than it being off-white rather than snow white, there's no real difference. You probably should've made it a pinstripe uniform, at least. Nice set otherwise, just take either the whites or creams in a different direction, otherwise the creams may as well be the roads, like the Astros did back in the late 80s.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

1. As everyone has mentioned, the home alt is pointless. If it's a tribute, use the old colors. Otherwise, the average person will just think it's a dirty version of the home jersey and look past it on the rack.

2. It makes no sense to use the old away script with the current colors. You're diluting the brand by having two jerseys that are so similar and use different marks. Everything about the current brand should revolve around the current marks - that's 101. You want people to associate one mark or set of marks with your product. Throwback alts can work when they're different enough to obviously not conflict with the current branding strategy. This is a mess of too many different similar-but-not-related ideas.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Concept-wise, this is very nice! As a uniform set, I believe it to be a mis-match of different eras with the many cap logos, scripts, patches, and uniform colors. Judging each one separately, my favorite is the vest road uniform. I like how the former road script looks in the modern colors even though I'm a fan of the former colors. I like the sand uniform. One of the things I look for in a cream/off-white/vintage white type uniform like that is if there is pure white in it. It looks bad IMO because it not only clashes, but it defeats the purpose of having an off-white uniform like that. Yours doesn't so I like :)! I actually think it's very clever and could work today. My least favorite is the first one. I hate the font and the script saying (D-backs). Say "Diamondbacks" or have an emblem like the 'A' or snake 'D'. Obviously that's not you (lol), it's just the current look that I hate. Anyways, I think a slimmed down version of your set here could work today. Nice job.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Archived