Eagles Black Alternate

MC2

It's in the 2011 style guide, so it's officially still in the set.

Yet you claim that the 49ers have a set of White pants, which aren't included in the 2011 Style Guide set.

(I be confused and stuff and junk.)

I think Johnny Seoul may have made that 49ers claim, if I'm remembering correctly.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Yet you claim that the 49ers have a set of White pants, which aren't included in the 2011 Style Guide set.

When did I make that claim? Sure you're not thinking of someone else?

I think Johnny Seoul may have made that 49ers claim, if I'm remembering correctly.

Ack. You're right. It was Johnny. Sorry.

(I haven't slept through the night in two years now...please forgive the "senior" moments.)

Does SF have a throwback or alternate jersey to go with these mysterious white pants of theirs?

Their throwbacks worn for NFL-75 back in '94 with the block jersey numbers and the big black shadows were extremely popular with the 49er players and fans that season.

and N.O. with those gold jersey numbers on the white jerseys ... perdy! thumbsup.gif

Alot of teams cheated that year as I remember, I doubt that's the helmet & face-mask color the Saints originally wore with those jerseys & pants.

NY Jets and Buffalo cheated the most ... all they pretty much did was use an inverted helmet decal and slap 'em on their '94 helmets, but I think the J-E-T-S may have used their '64-'66 decal on their green helmets ... :)

sf-v-no.jpg

So...the Eagles still wear the black jerseys?

No black Jersey or Throwbacks for the Birds this season. you can read about it here

http://www.crossingb...his-season.html

I thought Philly might wear their whites at home against Dallas, but it sounds like they're going by the book this season.

Anyone know if we're gonna see the Cowboys in their non-throwback blues this season??

Doz izz nice ....

09000d5d80c8cb01_gallery_600.jpg

That is me. And yes, they exist.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

No black Jersey or Throwbacks for the Birds this season. you can read about it here

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2011/09/eagles-no-black-alternates-or-throwbacks-this-season.html

Yep, dumb move too. As much as I hate that black alternate, it's still their current 3rd uni and what's the point of having one if you don't wear it.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

So how come you haven't added them to Wikipedia? ;)

So how come you haven't added them to Wikipedia? ;)

Same reason I never added the Jaguars' teal pants to their older uni. ;)

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

This is contrary to what I've heard. I don't know anything about the "official Eagles Insider" twitter account, but I can swear I read somewhere that they were wearing them once this year. In the past, they've worn them around Halloween or Thanksgiving, so my guess would either be 10/30 vs Dallas, or 11/27 vs NE. Also, I work for the team and have spoken to merchandising people who claim that it's an official alt for 2011, though I'll concede that doesn't confirm that it'll actually see the light of day (or artificial lights) on the field.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

This is contrary to what I've heard. I don't know anything about the "official Eagles Insider" twitter account, but I can swear I read somewhere that they were wearing them once this year. In the past, they've worn them around Halloween or Thanksgiving, so my guess would either be 10/30 vs Dallas, or 11/27 vs NE. Also, I work for the team and have spoken to merchandising people who claim that it's an official alt for 2011, though I'll concede that doesn't confirm that it'll actually see the light of day (or artificial lights) on the field.

I was originally under this impression too, Vet.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

Archived