Nike Pro Combat Template

See Red

You may have seen it in Brave-Bird 08's college football concept thread. It's apparently a lot more requested than I had expected so I figured I'd start a thread. I've sent it to a few people, and I believe Brave-Bird is going to put it on fileshare. But I'm trying to make it a little more friendly to use (and a little more editable) for the time being and also make a version with full socks like you would see in the NFL so while I can get you what I have now, It's still a work in progress. In fact I initially only made it so I had something to show off the one football concept I needed to do on and didn't expect it to be so well-liked. Anyways, here is what it looks like...

collegetemplate.png

Anybody have any comments or suggestions about it? Like I said, full socks are a work in progress.

As far as people wanting it, I'd ask to be patient a little as I have to leave for work in a few minutes, but I'll make it widely available to everyone after I get home from work and can fix it a little bit.

IUe6Hvh.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may have seen it in Brave-Bird 08's college football concept thread. It's apparently a lot more requested than I had expected so I figured I'd start a thread. I've sent it to a few people, and I believe Brave-Bird is going to put it on fileshare. But I'm trying to make it a little more friendly to use (and a little more editable) for the time being and also make a version with full socks like you would see in the NFL so while I can get you what I have now, It's still a work in progress. In fact I initially only made it so I had something to show off the one football concept I needed to do on and didn't expect it to be so well-liked. Anyways, here is what it looks like...

collegetemplate.png

Anybody have any comments or suggestions about it? Like I said, full socks are a work in progress.

As far as people wanting it, I'd ask to be patient a little as I have to leave for work in a few minutes, but I'll make it widely available to everyone after I get home from work and can fix it a little bit.

Thanks again man! I'll play with it after my exam today in between classes! The only thing I could say is possibly doing a back view as well?

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Here's the links to download it...

The first one, I think, has full socks, the second one doesn't.

http://www.mediafire.com/?61wg1h7ryj8b9zx

http://www.mediafire.com/?kxb25aa6cspaxzx

... or the other way around. Who knows. Either way if you have any issues just get at me and I'll try and help. ^_^

And here it is with socks...

withsocks.png

IUe6Hvh.png

The first one, I think, has socks, the second one doesn't.

http://www.mediafire...61wg1h7ryj8b9zx

http://www.mediafire...kxb25aa6cspaxzx

... or the other way around. Who knows. Either way if you have any issues just get at me and I'll try and help. ^_^

withsocks.png

Any chance of this eventually being paint compliant?

The first one, I think, has socks, the second one doesn't.

http://www.mediafire...61wg1h7ryj8b9zx

http://www.mediafire...kxb25aa6cspaxzx

withsocks.png

Any chance of this eventually being paint compliant?

I don't know that I'll do it but perhaps somebody else may be willing. I don't have those paint skills. ^_^

IUe6Hvh.png

Thanks a lot, man!

This is one of the best looking templates I've seen.

I've been trying to decide wether to make a template like this based off of one of the pro combat poses in .svg format for a while.

You've saved me the effort, and I'm sure this is better than what I would've come up with.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Thanks a lot, man!

This is one of the best looking templates I've seen.

I've been trying to decide wether to make a template like this based off of one of the pro combat poses in .svg format for a while.

You've saved me the effort, and I'm sure this is better than what I would've come up with.

Yeah, I'll probably make an action template now in the same kind of style. I had one in the past but I lost it when I had computer issues before I ever had a chance to use or share it. This one was actually pretty simple.

IUe6Hvh.png

Having a lot of problems with this template. I can't change the color of the facemask, shoulders, gloves, socks and cleats.

Really? Is that layer locked? It should all be on that colors/editables layer. Anybody else having this issue cause it's working for me?

It also may be that one of the other layers are unlocked that don't need to be. Try locking everything but the colors/editables layer and the logos/numbers layer if they're not already.

IUe6Hvh.png

It worked fine for me.

@MC2, maybe try zooming in to the area you want to color so you can find an area to select.

The template has a lot of highlights,shadows, and lines so you may have to zoom in to color a specific part of the template.

This was the problem, thank you.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

See Red, Could you put your template on a white background....I may attempt a MS Paint version and a white background would make it 100x easier.

Sure thing. Would it help if I enlarge it or color all of the jersey parts white as well?

edit: here you go, man.

tb8.gif

Hope that helps.

IUe6Hvh.png

see red-

is there any way you can make your .svg with an all white uniform? im trying to play around with it to make it a .png format, and that would be a lot of help!

So just turn what I posted above into an svg, you mean?

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived