Brooklyn Nets Concept Jersey

pHiL Kizer

I really like the first one, too. I wish the homes said 'Nets' instead of 'Brooklyn', but with it being their first year in a new city, I suppose that can be forgiven.

On another note, that template is totally epic!

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

The uniform design was part of the first round of designs put together by adidas (that's the standard internal template for basketball uniforms), and the lettering and numbers were all part of the first round of designs presented by KDU. Both the uniform design and all the lettering and numbering seen here have already been killed as far as I know (and for good reason :P). All kidding aside, the uniform design isn't that bad, but I wouldn't want to see any of this lettering or numbering on a professional team's jersey in its present state.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived