cannucks mash up

Cody21

heres what the cannuckslogos look like in there old colours.

Cannuckslogos.png

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

is that the skate logo behind that v logo?

yeah soory about that i kinda rushed. jerseys will come asap.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

is that the skate logo behind that v logo?

yeah soory about that i kinda rushed. jerseys will come asap.

Why the rush? There's rarely a good enough reason to rush a concept and would it have taken more than five seconds to get rid of the logo in the back? Probably not. This project probably took five, if not, six minutes top.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Here's what the Canucks' logos look like in their old colors.

Fixed. Why rush? The fill tool clearly missed a few spots on these logos-- they don't look very sharp. The recolor looks terribly sloppy. Take your time, think things through.

Seriously? Please, for the sake of your reputation, try taking your time and making your own concept instead of a recolor or a half-stolen one.

You're fishing here, obviously. If someone had done another recoloring, you wouldn't accuse them of making a "half-stolen" concept. With this kid's history, yes, he did steal some logos, but you can't label this one "stolen" unless you want to go back and label all recolors "stolen".

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Seriously? Please, for the sake of your reputation, try taking your time and making your own concept instead of a recolor or a half-stolen one.

You're fishing here, obviously. If someone had done another recoloring, you wouldn't accuse them of making a "half-stolen" concept. With this kid's history, yes, he did steal some logos, but you can't label this one "stolen" unless you want to go back and label all recolors "stolen".

He said "or" in reference to his old concepts.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I think the people criticizing this need to take a step back and a deep breath. This concept is exactly what was described, the new logos in the old colours.

As for the concept itself, the treatment really works on the Johnny Canuck "V." Looks striking even. The others make thankful my team is sticking with Blue, White and Green.

Archived