NFL Week 14

UnclearInitial

Giants are wearing their away pants with the blue jerseys. It looks weird.

What is also weird is how the stripes are different depending on the player., some are slim while others are thicker...

The Giants have been doing this for a few seasons now; they wear the road pants any time they are on the road - even in Dallas and anywhere else they wear the blue jerseys on the road.

The stripes look different on some players because they are wearing the super-stretchy material pants; the stripes are made of the same material and kind of stretch out; other players are wearing the normal material and the stripes don't stretch out.

More fun with pants: Can anyone tell whether number 41 (defensive back) for the Cowboys is wearing the silver-silver pants, as opposed to the silver-green pants?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cardinals are wearing their all-red look today....I love this look.

:puke: The blood clot Cards (and Texans for that matter) is TOO MUCH RED!

...yet they beat both Cowboys and the 49ers. 2 teams they had no business winning against. Are the blood clot unis good luck?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

The Cardinals are wearing their all-red look today....I love this look.

:puke: The blood clot Cards (and Texans for that matter) is TOO MUCH RED!

Interesting thing about your point is that I love both of these looks. To each their own.

spacer.png

I think they look best in the gold pants, home or road.

Rams in all white tonight, but Bradford is showing NO blue sock. He's got the white socks up to his knees with white pants. Not pretty. Pics to follow when available.

That'll earn him a fine. Seems as though players can get away with the high-whites if they show a little team color at the top.

I think they look best in the gold pants, home or road.

Rams in all white tonight, but Bradford is showing NO blue sock. He's got the white socks up to his knees with white pants. Not pretty. Pics to follow when available.

That'll earn him a fine. Seems as though players can get away with the high-whites if they show a little team color at the top.

bradfordmnf.png

That's the best I can find at the moment.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Archived