NFL Week 14

UnclearInitial

The Bronco's are in their beautiful monochrome look today...one of the best sets in the league IMO.

I can tolerate them against any other team, but they're playing the Bears today, who are wearing their navy blue road pants. Too much navy and orange in this game.

If there was ever an acceptable time for the Bears to wear all white, this was it.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anybody explain to me why the Redskins didn't wear their gold pants today at home?

I do not know why, but I am starting to think that Colorwerx is on to something when he said that the gold/yellows colors do not match. Maybe it has something to do with that?

spacer.png

The Bronco's are in their beautiful monochrome look today...one of the best sets in the league IMO.

I can tolerate them against any other team, but they're playing the Bears today, who are wearing their navy blue road pants. Too much navy and orange in this game.

If there was ever an acceptable time for the Bears to wear all white, this was it.

Exactly. This game would be a lot better if one of these teams was wearing white pants. I'm not sure if the Broncos announce their pants color before the game at all, but if they did, the Bears should have worn white.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Exactly. This game would be a lot better if one of these teams was wearing white pants. I'm not sure if the Broncos announce their pants color before the game at all, but if they did, the Bears should have worn white.

That was my first thought as well. I would have to imagine the home team has to say what they're wearing well in advance.

IUe6Hvh.png

Can anybody explain to me why the Redskins didn't wear their gold pants today at home?

I do not know why, but I am starting to think that Colorwerx is on to something when he said that the gold/yellows colors do not match. Maybe it has something to do with that?

Not the Gold...the Burgundys don't match.

Redskins' White pants > Redskins' Gold pants.

Not the Gold...the Burgundys don't match.

Redskins' White pants > Redskins' Gold pants.

If they had matching stripes an colors, what say you?

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Colorwerx, do the Broncos and Bears (fabrics) have exactly the same orange and navy colors?

The Oranges are the same; the Navys are a bit different:

ChicagoBears_FRC_9999_TXC_SRGB.png

DenverBroncos_FRC_9999_TXC_SRGB.png

Surprisingly, the Bears' and Broncos' Orange are different in print.

Giants are wearing their away pants with the blue jerseys. It looks weird.

What is also weird is how the stripes are different depending on the player., some are slim while others are thicker...

The Giants have been doing this for a few seasons now; they wear the road pants any time they are on the road - even in Dallas and anywhere else they wear the blue jerseys on the road.

The stripes look different on some players because they are wearing the super-stretchy material pants; the stripes are made of the same material and kind of stretch out; other players are wearing the normal material and the stripes don't stretch out.

Never realized that the Giants had two pairs of pants. For such a subtle difference (really anything short of having two different colored pants) they should limit it to one pair.

Or better yet, wear blue pants on the road to balance out all of the red on the jersey.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Archived