2011/12 Bowl Preview

NJTank

The Buckeyes will regret playing in this game if the NCAA hands out a big penalty, as next year Meyer takes over and he should have them back in BCS contention in no time. They should have taken themselves out hoping to avoid a USC type two year ban.

I couldn't agree more Francis.

BB52Big.jpg

Tulsa did not play well outside of Conference USA this year posting a 1-3 record.

They played Boise, OU, and OK State in part of their initial five games three games.

What would one expect?

Tank thought Syracuse would win the Big East and Louisville would finish last. Where are those links, Tank?

Tulsa did not play well outside of Conference USA this year posting a 1-3 record.

They played Boise, OU, and OK State in part of their initial five games three games.

What would one expect?

Tank thought Syracuse would win the Big East and Louisville would finish last. Where are those links, Tank?

Is this you Dfwabel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77NVTXiKv94

The link for my season preview is right on my site, check in the NFL links section.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

So the guy missed on a few predictions. Big deal.

No kidding, we all miss a few sometimes.

Anyways, I think you're spot on with the Sun Bowl, Tank. As much as I hate to say it, I just don't have much hope for the Utes. I feel that GT is going to run all over them.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Maybe I haven't been lurking around here enough, but did I just see Infrared defend AND agree with Tank?

I'm backing infrared/Tank on this one too.

dfwabel has some weird stalkerish vendetta against Tank and his website.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Maybe I haven't been lurking around here enough, but did I just see Infrared defend AND agree with Tank?

You did indeed. I'm harsh but fair. I'd even defend a Michigan fan...OK, maybe that's taking it a bit too far. B)

Seriously though, for some reason, a lot of people around here think Tank and I are mortal enemies or something. That's hardly the case. We actually get along very well. I consider Tank a friend.

Anyway, the guy missed on a few predictions. Who hasn't?

BB52Big.jpg

So the guy missed on a few predictions. Big deal.

Agreed. And seriously, I think most people at the beginning of the season wouldn't have been surprised if Syracuse won the big East and Louisille finished last. Syracuse had a lot of talent coming back, including Ryan Nassib, and Louisville, well, didn't. And for a while, it looked like Tank would be right. Louisville had lost to FIU AT HOME, andSyracuse just finished destroying West Virginia. So he was wrong. Whoopty freaking do. Hell, I thought Miss State would go 10-2 this year, what with basically their entire offense returning (althought, I did predict Vanderbelt to go 6-6, so i think that makes up for it B) ). People make mistakes, and if anything, he should be commended for putting what he thinks into print and being open to people like dwabel. Good job tank.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

You did indeed. I'm harsh but fair. I'd even defend a Michigan fan...OK, maybe that's taking it a bit too far. B)

Wait a minute, haven't you defended me plenty of times? Liar :P

Archived