The way things SHOULD be

Chawls

People SHOULD stop living in the past.

Am I doing it wrong? :P

Says the guy who loves the Bucs' old creamsicle uniforms. B)

I'm half expecting the next legit post in this thread to say something like

"negros should still have their OWN league!"

Would that be ironic if a racist comment like that was posted in a thread I started since I'm black?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

MLB should still have 3 teams in the New York area, but today that is unlogical.

MLB should shorten their schedule to about 120 games.

No and no.

Having less games will bring more fans to the game. I'm a teenager, I'm in High School. Only the nerds truly do like baseball. Most kids say its too long and boring to get people more interested in the games you just have to have less of them. There would also be greater average attendance numbers.

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

MLB should still have 3 teams in the New York area, but today that is unlogical.

No and no.

Having less games will bring more fans to the game. I'm a teenager, I'm in High School. Only the nerds truly do like baseball. Most kids say its too long and boring to get people more interested in the games you just have to have less of them. There would also be greater average attendance numbers.

Yeah and they should add explosions and race cars!

No and no.

What kids do you hang out with? When I was in high school, most of the good group of the kids was into baseball. It is not a sport for the nerds.

No and no.

You have absolutely no grasp on the reality of baseball.

Archived