NHL 2012-13

Point1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Draw that islanders jersey with the arms down, preferably on a full-body hockey player, and you'll see why it doesn't work. Sure, it looks nifty in that concept, but on the ice? it'll be a mess, with parts obscured in the armpit, some parts showing less than others, etc.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

• 5 months later...

Was gonna make a new thread but realized I still had this one existant from Spring.

COLORADO

Thought I'd simplify the Avalanche a bit. Traditional template, no superfluous black, just simple and complementary of the great colours.

ColoradoAvalanche.png

NASHVILLE

This could be controversial... made a unique template that kind of updates their old jerseys and the original gold alernate. Nashville's golds are my favourite jerseys in the league, so I didn't want to change too much.

Predators2.png

C&C

Really good series you have here. I prefer your original Av's to this new one, but if you use this New third jersey and add replace the original third in your first set, pure gold...

The Preds is ok. I feel like it could possibly have the same problem your other original template could have. It looks like laid out like this, but when worn by a player it could look funny.

Everything is really good, but none of it seems really revolutionary or different. It's not a compliment or criticism, but they're good without being extreme.

Love the NY Islanders logo. Would like to see it paired with a more retro styled jersey. Also a huge fan of both Avalanche concepts and the Flames concept.

• 9 months later...

Here's a completely new direction for the Senators jerseys, using a quasi-vintage homage to the old Senators, and the classy updated logo.

SenatorsJerseys2.png

So I love the template on the Sens jersey, so I decided to try it out with a new team: the Islanders. I used JackFr's logo (with his permission), which I think goes well with the jersey. The template kind of requires a dark primary colour, so the Islanders were an ideal fit.

IslandersJerseys-1.png

I love the new Islanders jersey. This is what they should use when they move to Brooklyn

2llhtfa.jpg

jigx09.jpg

Thanks to Silent Wind of Doom for these sweet sigs.

Archived