NHL 2012-13 Uniform redesign series

habsfan1

This is a really good concept, I always liked the old North Stars jerseys, and I love wildwing's logo. The Wild couldn't actually wear this in real life because Dallas still owns the rights to the North Stars branding, but a solid concept nonetheless.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a really good concept, I always liked the old North Stars jerseys, and I love wildwing's logo. The Wild couldn't actuallynwear this in real life because Dallas still owns the rights to the North Stars branding, but a solid concept nonetheless.

Yeah, that I hate (to be honest). With all the money the Wild have been throwing around lately, too bad they couldn't buy the rights from Dallas, they could use the money :P.

On Topic

I love the North Stars inspired concept for the Wild.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know that I would neccessarily switch their current color scheme for this just because there are so many RWB schemes in sports, but I love where this is going. This turns the Stars from a color scheme that looks cool but doesn't have any history with the city of Dallas or the state of Texas, to a team that suddenly represents Texas in the NHL as the state's only team. Really nice idea here.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

I don't know that I would neccessarily switch their current color scheme for this just because there are so many RWB schemes in sports, but I love where this is going. This turns the Stars from a color scheme that looks cool but doesn't have any history with the city of Dallas or the state of Texas, to a team that suddenly represents Texas in the NHL as the state's only team. Really nice idea here.

Thanks. But like I said, I didn't make this because I think that they should change their colors. I made this because the HJC competition required a non green/yellow/black color scheme. And since I'm pleased with my concept, I decided to post it here too.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived