NHL 2012-13 Uniform redesign series

habsfan1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the jerseys, but I have a couple of issues with the logo, which I've posted in the logo thread.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Blackhawks update here...

Blackhawks-1.png

I took some of CRichardson's advice for the logo and I made a C out of the logo and made some changes to the striping.

Also, here's a Washington Capitals heritage jersey...

CapsAlt-1.png

I used the unused Caps logo and modified it a bit.

can you send me a copy of that logo? the caps one.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Don't post your concept on other people's concept threads. It'll be much easier to get comments on it if you make your own.

EDIT: Oh wait, you need like 3 or 5 posts until you can start a topic.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

As promised, here's the alternate jersey I made...

Caps-1.png

I used the Washington DC flag for inspitation for the striping, as you can notice the pattern at the waist. But I changed the colors up a bit. I also kept the use of stars limited.

I see where your going with the flag striping but keep in mind that, the DC flag has only 3 stars and 2 stripes. Maybe space the stars out a little bit. Other than that, its solid man.

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

I see where your going with the flag striping but keep in mind that, the DC flag has only 3 stars and 2 stripes. Maybe space the stars out a little bit. Other than that, its solid man.

Thanks. But like I said, I did not make the striping identical to the DC flag. In real life, the DC flag is only red and white and I just wanted to spice things up a bit while keeping the flag recognizable.

Winnipeg Jets 2.0

The powder blue home jersey was the alternate from the set above, but I think it's nice enough that it deserves a set of it's own. Obviously, a modernized RCAF Flyers jersey set...

Jets6.png

Anaheim Ducks

Took elements from Ducks history past and present and this is what I made of it.

Ducks-1.png

These two concepts feel to me like they may be some of my best concepts ever, lol.

LOVE this Jets concept! Aviator(light blue) as the primary colour and traditional block numerals with vertical lining symbolizing the military. Send that to Jets ownership ASAP! :)

Vancouver Canucks

Canucks-2.png

Very, VERY SHARP Canucks concept!! Johnny Canuck actually looks great on a navy blue background. That would be my look for a Johnny Canuck jersey. As for Ryan Kesler, he may be American, but who cares. He plays and works as hard as Johnny.

Two suggestions, though: one, how about using block numerals with green accents? Never liked the Canucks' current number font. I know it's their club font, but it doesn't look good nor does it stand out on a sweater. Every other Canuck uniform has used block numerals. Two, I would even add some green in the V-neck.

Nevertheless, a great concept indeed!

Very, VERY SHARP Canucks concept!! Johnny Canuck actually looks great on a navy blue background. That would be my look for a Johnny Canuck jersey. As for Ryan Kesler, he may be American, but who cares. He plays and works as hard as Johnny.

Two suggestions, though: one, how about using block numerals with green accents? Never liked the Canucks' current number font. I know it's their club font, but it doesn't look good nor does it stand out on a sweater. Every other Canuck uniform has used block numerals. Two, I would even add some green in the V-neck.

Nevertheless, a great concept indeed!

I have updated versions of that concept here.

Archived